What's new

Indian tea seller modi once again shows why he's called small man in big office

these are british accounts...gaali deni hain to unko do ...

if adam and eve ever existed...their grandkids will be product of incest which indicates massive genetic regression causing retards to dominate the generations to come...so why are you insulting yourself? the mastermind of mauryan empire...CHANAKYA said that from himalyas to down south till tamil nadu...all of it is Bharat/india! so yeah...the mauryan empire was very much india...infact their stated aim was AKHAND BHARAT! the indus river may originate in tibet and flow inpakistan but the catchment areas lie with India! u shud study elementary geography first

Whatsapp university graduate, lmao.

Petty little imp.
With China biting on their borders, civil war between Assam and Miroram this RSS short wearer tries to smear Pakistan independence day hahhahaha.
Tomorrow his twitter account will be lit up, can't wait.

Bro Delete and remove that Arjun shit soiled Indian from this thread and his comments.

I too live in India but hold a different view to you. Unfortunately since the late 2000s religious bigots from all communities have become empowered. From the Kerala Catholic Church inventing the bogeyman of Love Jihad to that bogeyman becoming adopted by the Hindutvadis to yes the threat by Muslim leader Akbaruddin Owaisi "to finish of Hindus if the police is removed for 15 minutes" ; to the lynchings of Muslims and Dalits in the last few years to the Hindutva bigot Yogi Adityanath becoming the Chief Minister of the largest state of India.

Such things.
Well , yes, I dont deny these things. There are bad people in every country, right?

How many non muslim friends do you have? I would like to believe you may have a lot? Do they try to kill you for being a Muslim? How many people tried to kill you for being a Muslim?

I have Muslim friends, they never tried to kill me for being a non Muslim. Similarly, we didn't try to kill them either.

So while there are people who DO these things, there are MORE people who DONT. This just means that India, by and large, remain secular and no one can take that away from me and you. These are critical times but I am rooting for a better future where all these things will be long gone. Fingers crossed!

pakistan was not made for muslim safety but to protect zamindari of the muslim landlords who were the primary donors of the League ! otherwise muslims wud be safe inpakistan and the world wud be spared of the regular randi-rona of "humne sattar hazaar qurbaaniaa di hain amriki jung me"! lastly go and read on the internet. in india we are providing free houses to the poor, free gas connections, free access to tap drinking water...in 2014 india sanitation cover was 30%...NOW its 90%+....hamari problem nahi agar tum log peechle saal ka akhbaar parte ho to

1. You're a pajeet, don't act like you know more than us about our own history just because you read a few WhatsApp forwarded messages.
2. Don't disrespect our martyrs in the war on terror.
3. Yes, have heard this whitewashed bullshit all the time. Yet we know what is the ground reality in India. What's the ETA on superpower?
4. No one in the world takes Indian media seriously, they're a bunch of clowns and jokers with cowshit on their face.

because your people hid that fact from text books...go read british sources if u want...truth doesnt change colors based on religion

koi jawab nahi hain to theek hain...aise mu se hagna bandh kar

chal chal aage bar bhikari...chutta nahin hain

You have no sources to backup your retarded claims. You're resorting to disrespect and abude, that's what you will get back, shitstain.

Well , yes, I dont deny these things. There are bad people in every country, right?

How many non muslim friends do you have? I would like to believe you may have a lot? Do they try to kill you for being a Muslim? How many people tried to kill you for being a Muslim?

I have Muslim friends, they never tried to kill me for being a non Muslim. Similarly, we didn't try to kill them either.

So while there are people who DO these things, there are MORE people who DONT. This just means that India, by and large, remain secular and no one can take that away from me and you. These are critical times but I am rooting for a better future where all these things will be long gone. Fingers crossed!
India is a utter hindutva extremist communal shithole

Delhi has been burning In riots for two years in a row now

India is a disaster

Jinnah was a genius to understand India would always be a tragedy

You have no sources to backup your retarded claims. You're resorting to disrespect and abude, that's what you will get back, shitstain.
parhega to sources maloom chalega naa...jaake poochna ...who won the 1937 provincial elections? jawab mil jaaye to apna sar deewaar pe patak na

duniya me madarsa chaap history nahin sikhate betaa...ye jo tu numerals use karta hain naa...ye bhi hinduo ki banai hui hain...jaake parle thora dimaag barega

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do you have nothing in your life? This one we will find hanging from the ceiling or in some river, because he has nothing else in life.

Thats what they teach you in Pakistan? Lahore was a sikh majority city pre 47 even kpk cities like Peshawar had sizeable hindu sikh population. These are millions of Sindhi hindus living in India many times more than Sindhi hindus present in Sindh today. How did that happens?
You have any idea why NWFP, Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan were included n Pakistan ? Go read history before showing your f^^^^d up historical version.

When are you people going to respect the decision of Kashmiris?
We respect the decision of all Indians, from Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. If majority Indians want to keep Kashmir with the Indian union, then you and me are no one to decide.

We respect the decision of all Indians, from Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. If majority Indians want to keep Kashmir with the Indian union, then you and me are no one to decide.

We hate Hindus

The whole point of partition was that we didn't want to live with Hindus and wanted a independent Muslim state

Forcing a Muslim majority state like Kashmir into a union full of hindus isna disaster that South Asia has never recovered from

We hate Hindus

The whole point of partition was that we didn't want to live with Hindus and wanted a independent Muslim state

Forcing a Muslim majority state like Kashmir into a union full of hindus isna disaster that South Asia has never recovered from
Keep on hating us..We"ll give you thousands of reasons to hate us :cheesy:

beaf nahi beef hota hain gawaar...spelling seekh le phir india aana
It was writing mistake and thanks for correction but question is still there will you allow me to eat beef there.. you will have the answer of two nations Theory. I’m afraid you will lynch me for having beef.

Last edited:

Ans that's majoritarianism and also why Pakistan gained independence. Exploiting numbers to force the will of the majority on the minority, stealing away their rights and their land.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri people, not Indians.
That's none of your business

Yes it is. It's every bit of our business.

Bro Delete and remove that Arjun shit soiled Indian from this thread and his comments.
Lol didn't realize we'll be 8 pages deep into his crap haha
Thankfully I skipped the ugly f*** from the very beginning

Either the man is getting paid for it, is a complete and utter loser with no life or most likely both

Who consistently posts for hours at a time..

Back
Top Bottom