What's new

Indian tea seller modi once again shows why he's called small man in big office

It was writing mistake and thanks for correction but question is still there will you allow me to eat beef there.. your will have the answer of two nations Theory. I’m afraid you will lynch me for having beef.

Don't talk about his mother, my dude :p:

Then we need to talk about KPK, balochistan and sindhs as well :p:

Come talk then. I'm from Sindh, many friends from Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Go get a visa, pay a visit and talk. Don't blame me if you leave with a bullet in your head or severe bruises from the locals, just like Abhinandan.

Ans that's majoritarianism and also why Pakistan gained independence. Exploiting numbers to force the will of the majority on the minority, stealing away their rights and their land.
So you mean we should have a system where the minority (irrespective of cast creed or religion) will make decision and majority will have no say whatsoever?

May be you should try that in Pakistan first and then quote me. I'll then be able to reply on this matter more objectively.

Kashmir belongs to Kashmiri people, not Indians.
That's like saying Punjab belongs to Punjabis only and Sindh belongs to Sindhis only (and not Pakistanis).

You can believe it if you want, dear Sir. We dont mind. For us, India belongs to Indians and that Includes Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. For us, this land is India.

LMAO so many butthurt sanghis here. Bhartis are like the batshit crazy stalker ex with borderline personality disorder.

Endia is just a kabza mafia took all princely state and doing Randi Rona on Pakistani fourm abouts rights.

Last edited:
So you mean we should have a system where the minority (irrespective of cast creed or religion) will make decision and majority will have no say whatsoever?

May be you should try that in Pakistan first and then quote me. I'll then be able to reply on this matter more objectively.

That's like saying Punjab belongs to Punjabis only and Sindh belongs to Sindhis only (and not Pakistanis).

You can believe it if you want, dear Sir. We dont mind. For us, India belongs to Indians and that Includes Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. For us, this land is India.

A system where the minority have a say over their own affairs and land, but if you do that then you know that the first thing people of Kashmir are doing is getting their land the freedom it was promised from India.

The only reason you call this whole land India is because you don't have any justified use of force otherwise. A Kashmiri has nothing in common with an Indian.

Punjab and Sindh on the other hand, the people here are happy to be with Pakistan, they want their ethnic culture to be respected but they had their first say and choose to integrate into a single nation. So it's normal to apply law on them as a single unit (even though that isn't the case due to provincial autonomy). Can't say the same about Kashmir though, can we?
Thats why no foreign tourists visit pakistan :sniper:

Don't you want to talk anymore? Guess we can get back on topic, and that's Indian occupied Kashmir :)

These are critical times but I am rooting for a better future where all these things will be long gone. Fingers crossed!

I hope so too. And we should work towards such a better future.

Endia is just a kabza mafia took all princely state and doing Randi Ronald on Pakistani fourm abouts rights.

They're seriously deluded people, pretending to be victims of everything.

Victims of Pakistan, victims of West, victims of independence, victims of British, victims of Mughal Empire, victims of Delhi Sultanate, victims of Islam, victims of Muslims.

Keep on hating us..We"ll give you thousands of reasons to hate us :cheesy:

That's why we partitioned india, but rather then move on, the first thing India did was create a situation that kept south Asia in conflict on a continuous basis

Now India is turning out to be a hindutva extremist communal India and hundreds of millions of Non Hindus are waking up and reacting to a hate filled state and government

What am I supposed to do with that information?

Every forum where an Indian arrives it turns into a shitshow. Once a sore loser, always a sore loser.

Moderators need to clean this forum who can't respect another Nation's ideological roots. You will never find a Pakistani disrespecting Bangladesh's independence or vice versa, but you will have sore loser Indians on Pakistan's independence.

That's none of your business
,¿?????????????????

What the hell are you talking about

Of course it's our business,, Kashmir is a Muslim majority state

The purpose of Pakistan was so that Muslim states like Kashmir could get away from India and join Pakistan

What's the point of forcing hundreds of millions of people into a communal Hindu union

Sanction is coming g

Will sanctions be as bad as this?👇👇👇👇

Rather then discuss how you expect hundreds of millions of people into a hindutva extremist communal state you want to divert

Back
Top Bottom