What's new

Indian tea seller modi once again shows why he's called small man in big office

In some cases wife abandos husband. Second wifes also abandons husband. It is a personal. atter. let us not go into that.
In this case he abandoned her and never remarried, now that is against the nature and very concerning

there must be some confusion...not your fault...you see our Gurus are not Mullahs with saffron robe...they dont keep boys in hostels to molest them later like they supposedly do in madrasas in Pakistan! and 14th of august is the final culmination of the way pork eating, wine-drinking, anglophile Jinnah betrayed the thousands of Muslims who fought the British for a united free India both under Congress and in INA of Netaji. the 14th of august is on the back of forced migration/exodus of at least 15 million Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims, rapes, murders etc that began from 1945 to 1947... its not Modi's fault that you grew up with a distorted history...maybe if you had spared some Sikhs in Nankanasahib or Hindus in Lahore, they could share their ordeal with you...as a son of a family who had to flee for their lives during partition in Bengal during 1947... i would humbly request the deniers of the horrors of partition to politely **** off ! and this is historical amnesia is exactly why pakistan lost Bangladesh and why they are now going to face the resurgent TTP with the highest confidence ever. wish you a very Happy "Partition Horrors Remembrance Day"

You speak like we are some priviledged fucks who didn't see thjs violence. My family also moved from the Indian side of Punjab to Pakistan's side. I know many people whose families migrated, and they had to forsee unbelievable massacres perpetrated by the Hindus and Sikhs, which even terrorists would be ashamed of.

But do we whine about that or bitch about it? No. For us, that was martyrdom and part of the sacrifices our forefathers made for the INDEPENDENCE of Pakistan.

We're not denying the sacrifices made by our forefathers for independence, both in material or blood. That's what makes this day a lot more special for us, it's by no means a black day for us.

Indians on the other hand, people who disrespect their own leader Ghandi, I would expect nothing different from these people. The only history these tools can remember is 5000 years back, ans the only culture they can take from that is public shitting.

15th august is the culmination of 200 years of freedom struggle...14th august is the culmination of a British project for bases against soviets in which Jinnah played a part by killing his own countrymen to get a land as a ransom demand. thus on 15th, India won her freedom...on 14th Pakistan STOLE a part of the territory of the former, with assistance from the most notorious looters of 20th century IE the British empire! India got her independence(supported by nationalists,secularists, most being devout Hindus)...Pakistan was created(by zamindars and landlords, Islamist and imperial powers)...

thats the difference...there are British documents to prove that
Now thats the typical bullshit gobar Arya and Arnab Gobarswami feed you bhartis 24/7. Far away from reality.
British themselves admit Jinnah was their worst enemy Vs your naked gay founding father was in bed with the British invaders. Pakistan came into existence of the hypocrite Hindus like you and their hatred for Muslims. Pakistan was made because of what's happening today in India with the minorities, because of RSS, bajrang dal and the anti minorities leader like modi who is elected by your masses.
If you are not here to troll and looking for a real answer tell me how come Jinnah was the ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity became a separatist.

Its up to the people they want to stay together or not. You are no body to decide that responsibility of violence goes to those who do not want to stay together.
Ofcourse. Similarly, you are nobody to decide what we base our opinions on (same goes for me too).
People base opinions on historical events. No one can change the history but we can surely look at the past events objectively to avoid mistakes that were made earlier.
If you find the ideology of inclusiveness (regardless of religion) wrong then I cant do anything about it. If you really believe that people can not stay together because they follow different religions, then good for you. I wont judge you for it.

Separation of Bangladesh do tell us that religion is not the only factor to keep people together. There are other factors as well such as Geography, language, injustice, enemies, betrayal etc.
Exactly, this is what I have been talking about. Religion is not a strong force that play an important role for nation building. It obviously requires more than that. Jinnah failed to see it, and Pakistan was undone within 24 years as a direct result of it.

But still religion is the main factor which did not make Bangladesh a part of India.
You talking as if WE WANTED TO INTEGRATE BANGLADESH and that BANGLADESH DENIED IT. But that was NEVER the case, really. You failed to see that we respected the decision of people not wanting to stay together. Remember you said, we are no one to decide? We did exactly that.

You , on the other hand, WANTED TO KEEP BANGLADESH within Pakistan union. You couldn't do it because the ideology itself was flawed to begin with.

Pak army had never been involved in that henious crime
Can you not quote me next time? I cant debate with people who are in denial mode. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I accept what you said about Indian Army and Rapes. I am not blind nationalist like you to deny anything and everything. Besides, I have read those articles already.

You take care.

aag tere eastern border par lagi hain, mulk tera kangaal ho chuka hain...naa industry, raddi ka education system, hyperinflation in the markets,etc in pakistan...hamari kyun jalegi bhai? apna forex reserve hi 630 billion hain...tere total GDP ka doognaa...dimaag lagake baat kiya kar please

you please go and say that to UN...all they will hear is "abba dabba jabba...ghabrana nahi hain"

Say that you shit on the train tracks and live a poor, miserable life so that the only thing you have to flez is your country's GDP without saying that you shit on the train tracks and live a poor life.

Fucking idiot, so miserable you can only act like a sore loser on another's day of happiness and celebration.

Say that you shit on the train tracks and live a poor, miserable life so that the only thing you have to flez is your country's GDP without saying that you shit on the train tracks and live a poor life.

Fucking idiot, so miserable you can only act like a sore loser on another's day of happiness and celebration.
chal bhaag ... pahele dhang se angrezi bolna seekh kar aa

You talking as if WE WANTED TO INTEGRATE BANGLADESH and that BANGLADESH DENIED IT. But that was NEVER the case, really. You failed to see that we respected the decision of people not wanting to stay together. Remember you said, we are no one to decide? We did exactly that.

When are you people going to respect the decision of Kashmiris?

But by and large, people dont care about religion. And I can say it because I stay here, I live here.

I too live in India but hold a different view to you. Unfortunately since the late 2000s religious bigots from all communities have become empowered. From the Kerala Catholic Church inventing the bogeyman of Love Jihad to that bogeyman becoming adopted by the Hindutvadis to yes the threat by Muslim leader Akbaruddin Owaisi "to finish of Hindus if the police is removed for 15 minutes" ; to the lynchings of Muslims and Dalits in the last few years to the Hindutva bigot Yogi Adityanath becoming the Chief Minister of the largest state of India.

Such things.

Now thats the typical bullshit gobar Arya and Arnab Gobarswami feed you bhartis 24/7. Far away from reality.
British themselves admit Jinnah was their worst enemy Vs your naked gay founding father was in bed with the British invaders. Pakistan came into existence of the hypocrite Hindus like you and their hatred for Muslims. Pakistan was made because of what's happening today in India with the minorities, because of RSS, bajrang dal and the anti minorities leader like modi who is elected by your masses.
If you are not here to troll and looking for a real answer tell me how come Jinnah was the ambassador of Hindu Muslim unity became a separatist.
he became a separatist because the same Muslims who he wanted to vote for the Muslim league in 1937 provincial elections voted for congress...ALLL the provinces that make up pakistan TODAY...despite being muslim majority...voted for Congress...he lost the plot...thus he changed his story...as a shrewd lawyer that came easy to him...thats history 101 for you...

Can you not quote me next time? I cant debate with people who are in denial mode. Thanks in advance.
You can ignore/block my ID so that you don't get notifications, but for argument sake, I have to quote your statements for others.
@Safriz was an important member in this regard, however I think he gets angry.
@The Eagle is he permanent banned?

he became a separatist because the same Muslims who he wanted to vote for the Muslim league in 1937 provincial elections voted for congress...ALLL the provinces that make up pakistan TODAY...despite being muslim majority...voted for Congress...he lost the plot...thus he changed his story...as a shrewd lawyer that came easy to him...thats history 101 for you...

No, they realized how much of dumbfucks Hindu nationalists and the Congress are. How they would suppress Muslims.

Now, please go back to whichever shitty corner of TOI or Republic TV you came from.

Wow that's a news : lol

Back
Top Bottom