What's new

Indian tea seller modi once again shows why he's called small man in big office

see normally i wud respond by saying that i never blamed all of india's evil on muslims in free india...but then to understand that u need basic wits...so ... enjoy your stupidity
Free India my arse where people lynched for eating beef

What am I supposed to do with that information?

Every forum where an Indian arrives it turns into a shitshow. Once a sore loser, always a sore loser.

Moderators need to clean this forum who can't respect another Nation's ideological roots. You will never find a Pakistani disrespecting Bangladesh's independence or vice versa, but you will have sore loser Indians on Pakistan's independence.
Small d*** syndrome, mental complexes

A system where the minority have a say over their own affairs and land, but if you do that then you know that the first thing people of Kashmir are doing is getting their land the freedom it was promised from India.
They have their own affairs alright. They even have their own personal law board where personal matters (e.g. property and marriage) are taken care by themselves according to their own religion.

But defense and communication stays with the federal government. It's the same for Maharashtra and same for Kashmir. No partiality there.

If there are a bunch of people in Maharashtra who want to suceed from the union (hypothetically speaking), then we will deal with them exactly the same way we deal with any other terrorist. No partiality.

Punjab and Sindh on the other hand, the people here are happy to be with Pakistan,
Ofcourse they are. I never said otherwise, I was just giving an example.
it's normal to apply law on them as a single unit (even though that isn't the case due to provincial autonomy). Can't say the same about Kashmir though, can we?
As long as there are people who want to break away from India, we will deal with them in harshest way possible. I'm sure you will do the same if something like this happens to one of your provinces. In fact, Pakistan army had done the killings and rapings with Bengali separatists back in 1971. So this isnt something new that we are doing. You - of all people - should know this already.

Thats what they teach you in Pakistan? Lahore was a sikh majority city pre 47 even kpk cities like Peshawar had sizeable hindu sikh population. These are millions of Sindhi hindus living in India many times more than Sindhi hindus present in Sindh today. How did that happens?

wow finally he decided to use his mind, but he still can't figure out how this happened...talk to your elders ask them what was partition that you read about (an activity you have done rarely)...and wallah you might find the answer to your questions.

👆Says this and bans beef in India..

🤡🤡🤡
Honestly, I'm against that policy. And I personally know many who are against it. This was wrong decision. I wont defend it at all. I hope this gets retracted soon. No ban on food habits (unless it causes Corona shit).

Couldn't decipher...

India deserve Modi, or Modi deserve Indians.

A Chaiwala ideas ends at selling Pakodas.

PM Narendra Modi’s Pakoda-Selling Idea Changed Life of This Congress Worker – Here’s How

PM Narendra Modi, in his interview with Zee News, earlier this year had said, “If a man selling pakodas outside the Zee TV office takes home Rs 200 at the end of the day, is that not employment?”

Students detained for selling ‘Modi pakodas’ wearing degree robes near PM’s rally venue
Police on Tuesday detained around 12 college students for selling “Modi pakodas” wearing their degree robes near the venue of the prime minister’s rally in Chandigarh

We can ask the Kashmiris face to face on azadi.
Why don’t you ask the Pashtuns, Sindhis, Baluch etc and see if you make it out alive.
May be there are some Kashmiris who want to break away from India. But then, we also have Kashmiris who wants to stay, yes?

With that said, I request you to think rationally, do you really think India gonna give up Kashmir? Like really? Thousands have died to keep that land and then one fine day, you expect India to just give that up?

I mean.. common! Not only with Pakistan, we will go to war with the world if we have to (I dont like wars BTW) but no one gonna Partition India once more on religious lines. This much is quite clear.

May be we should start talking about some middle way, something which is acceptable to both the sides. Just like I dont expect Pakistan to give up her part of Kashmir, please dont expect India to give up her own. No Indian politician gonna do it, Sir. Ever.

because your people hid that fact from text books...go read british sources if u want...truth doesnt change colors based on religion

Hi, I provided you an Indian source about the Origin of the Partition. You haven't replied.

You foking retard, there was no foking country named India in ancient times. Your foking country name was given to it by forigen colonials, rather it was used as reference to the region not to a country. Your bloody ancestors didnt call themselves "indians" , you the hindu extremists rats never existed as one country, you were created by british colonials on 15 august 1947 and that's where you collective miserable history starts. Before that you were subjects of "British Raj India" , and before that , subjects of muslim empire. All you did was to carry on using the term "india", a reference to slavery to forigen colonials, carrying on their legacy, which you till date, still hanging on by being a tout of western powers in this region.

You have no history sunshine, you history starts at 15th August 1947, your legacy is of only being good slaves. Pakistan on the other hand is the rebirth of our great civilisation that our ancestors build around our great Indus river, going back atleast 10000 years.
Easy bro calm down these Indian robots can drive any one nuts, don't waste breath on them as they are stressful creatures and mostly with limited brains and knowledge.

kyun ...tujhe banna hain uski biwi? peronsal life me jhaakne ka kya matlab hain? hum imran khan ke personl alife me taang larate hain kya? wo bina shaadi kiyepakistan ki G maar raha hain...kaafi nahi hain?
Modi to wo b nhe kr skta, becharay ko strap-on use krna parhta ha desh k seva k liye 😂

duniya me madarsa chaap history nahin sikhate betaa...ye jo tu numerals use karta hain naa...ye bhi hinduo ki banai hui hain...jaake parle thora dimaag barega

You people don't have anything to show up no matter how hard you tried after coming out from your dharamshala. There is no race other than yours in this whole universe who were ruled by outsiders for over 1200 years and this is your real identity.
We respect the decision of all Indians, from Kashmir to Tamil Nadu. If majority Indians want to keep Kashmir with the Indian union, then you and me are no one to decide.

So tomorrow Indians decide to make China as part of India, would you do this. Indians are free to make Sri lanka, Japan, Taiwan, Combodia within Indian union and no one is stopping you from doing that.

This is upto Kahsmiris whether they want to be part of India or not. This is not up to India.

Last edited:
Do you think this bitterness comes from his traumatic childhood which involved him getting molested by his gurus? Some say this is also the reason why he abandoned his wife without even consummating the marriage.

This is nothing more than a dog whistle to justify the present day murders of Muslims of India.

The psyche of the Hindu right is cluttered with imaginary scenes of weakness, dispossession, defeat and deprivation at the hands of Muslims.

Looks like the Mughals has been vilified enough, to the extent that it no longer evokes a strong reaction among the puniest of societies, so Pakistan needs to again become enemy #1.

Back
Top Bottom