What's new

Indian Tactical Missiles(Must Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missile is based heavily on the SA-6 and is claimed that Rajendra is similar to the 30N6 Flap-Lid B engagement radar, used by the S-300 ATBM system.

Your one and only racist Hindus run website.
Akash SAM

The SA-6 GAINFUL is a two stage, solid-fuel, low-altitude SAM. It has radio command guidance with semi-active radar terminal homing
SA-6 Gainful / SA-N-3 GOBLET

And Akash is Single Stage,completely ramjet powered and command guided with No terminal radars.

I hope that makes the differences clear.

It obviously looks similar because it needs INLET FOR RAMJET ENGINES. Any ramjet missile developed even by US needs a inlet. It would either look like SA-6(on the sides) or Brahmos(on the tip).

India would not taken two decades to develop it,if it was just a reverse engineering like our Chinese friends. And yes please dont tell me it was easier because we removed the terminal guidance blah blah. Think for a while and you will understand,why it makes it difficult.

And the radar is "claimed to have similar performance",does not mean it is the same 30N6 Flap-Lid B radar.

SA-6 Gainful / SA-N-3 GOBLET

And Akash is Single Stage,completely ramjet powered and command guided with No terminal radars.

You could have added we replaced the 60's electronics with 90's one...

I hope that makes the differences clear.

Yes all clear from me........Akash is same aerodynamically, propulsion but different era electronics.........now we agreee:cheers:

It obviously looks similar because it needs INLET FOR RAMJET ENGINES. Any ramjet missile developed even by US needs a inlet. It would either look like SA-6(on the sides) or Brahmos(on the tip).

So a missile looks like ........well a ...Missile........... so the inference here is idiotic:lol:

India would not taken two decades to develop it,if it was just a reverse engineering like our Chinese friends

Nakal ke liye akal chahiye.....:yahoo:

And yes please dont tell me it was easier because we removed the terminal guidance blah blah.

Since you already covered it......I assume you don't want to bring the complexity of it......:azn:

Think for a while and you will understand,why it makes it difficult.

Sure.................
And the radar is "claimed to have similar performance",does not mean it is the same 30N6 Flap-Lid B radar.

Who told it is the same.........:P

While we are at being "Myth Busters" dissecting the "Indigenious" things....

Lets see the Indiginous LRTR......
The crucial long-range tracking radar (LRTR) used in the Indian "exo-atmospheric" BMD system, which "successfully intercepted" an incoming Prithvi missile on November 27, owes its origins to the Israeli Green Pine early-warning and fire control radar. India had imported two Green Pine radars

Here is the great Man himself defining the Indigenous LRTR
"Other than the basic radar, which we modified to meet our requirements, all the other elements, hardware and software, are homegrown," said DRDO chief controller R&D, V K Saraswat

Israeli imprint in Prithvi missile test-India-The Times of India

While we are at being "Myth Busters" dissecting the "Indigenious" things....

Lets see the Indiginous LRTR......

Here is the great Man himself defining the Indigenous LRTR

Israeli imprint in Prithvi missile test-India-The Times of India

And what is the myth about it? Atleast they openly say what is developed in India and what is not. I hope you understand the meaning of term "myth".

Looks like you easily believe that India is telling the truth when they say something is developed with external assistance, but not when they say something is done in house.

Is the "brahmin" thingi fogging your mind too much?

You could have added we replaced the 60's electronics with 90's one...

Yes all clear from me........Akash is same aerodynamically, propulsion but different era electronics.........now we agreee:cheers:

So a missile looks like ........well a ...Missile........... so the inference here is idiotic:lol:

Nakal ke liye akal chahiye.....:yahoo:

Since you already covered it......I assume you don't want to bring the complexity of it......:azn:

Sure.................

Who told it is the same.........:P

I take it that you dont have worth while counter argument. Your childish remarks proves it very well.

And yes kid,all the missile in this world will have a similar aerodynamics structure,based on the objective. The laws of physics are same for everyone.

Shouldn't you complain that the Americans,Russians,Pakistani are all plagiarist. as their missile have a outlet similar to what the Germans developed!

Ah I forgot, they are not "brahmins"! Sometimes racial prejudice can hamper mental understanding!

The missile is based heavily on the SA-6 and is claimed that Rajendra is similar to the 30N6 Flap-Lid B engagement radar, used by the S-300 ATBM system.

Absolutely false, similarity doesn't translate into reverse engineering of 30N6 Flap-lid B engagement radar, it is widespred reality that rather it is based on it but there is nothing in existance which can prove that Rajendra is reverse engineer version of the same.

Your one and only racist Hindus run website.
Akash SAM

Oh now they are raciest, but what an extraordinory mockery that based on their own provided data you are claiming that Rajedendra is based on 30N6, oh god you don't even have any other source which can substantiate your claim other then those same racist hindus.

Webby correction.....it is run by Bigoted Brahmins, differentiate beteween Hindus and Brahmins.

Get another correction, don't get run out of raciest words since within few days you would going to see another miracles of DRDO(Runned by Great Brahmins & Hindus) in the form AAD, PAD and Barak-II. Akash is just beginning of the new era, it is just a promo, you are about to see the whole movie in coming days.

Oh Brahmins, and Hindus, you are so great and made us pround on all occasion and only because of you Defence Giants like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Thales, EADS are begging for collabration with us. Keep on working, your name and vibrancy will be written with Golden ink.

Ahh the AAD and the FUD......

It is not FUD rather PAD which is a second name of mayhem for ballastic missiles.

Lets see the Miracle of these Fuds.....

Miracle! operator of the ballastic missile will have to think on millions of occasion wheater they should launch it or not since PAD opps in your language fud will be sitting for its breakfast of ballastic missile.

Once upon a time the Brahmins thought of "indigenous" manufacturing of SA-2....they launcehd a project called DEVIL ......Which after 20 years of scrathing their heads, resulted in loss of their hair except for a small pony...
well the Missile was still nowhere .............
f77a2430397a413969d4a722e6d1ab8c._.png

Absolutely false, project DEVIL was succeed but IAF decided not to go for it, clearly its user fault not Missile itself. "Project Devil" Very first acheivement of the Indian scientist without any outside help(which is known as legacy of Indian scientist) and beginning of new era to develop anti-ballastic missiles.

...but the naked Brahmins after eating all the allocated funds......

Oh was it fund rather a small pie of allocation of defence expenditure better should be called as shoe-string in name of self reliance, still they came out as a winner, oh Brahmin I am so proud of you.

located a Muslim .....who was welll versed in Missiles from Tipusultan's time.

Initially Brahmin thaught about him he might be well versed in missile, but immediately threw him outside since he was bull-headed just because Brahmin was wanted a missile not an Bow and Arrow.

When he saw the "Project Devil" he was horrified and wanted them to cancel and start with new plate.

Absolutely true, since the mankind who was only versatiled in Bow and arrow and hence Brahmin was horrified that how does he can built a missile, rather he gave a suggestion to Brahmin to develop Bow and arrow and get on to horse, with this suggestion he had shown a door.

Brahmins being brahmins could not swallow this,

Because he was horrified as person to whom he had hired was only competent in bow and arrow.

but would not want to lose the Muslim either.

Since he was very invaluable pieace of creature and Brahmin thaught he should be showcased in Animal zoo where he deserved the most.

They did a deal,

The he will be showcased in animal zoo and will be shown to the people for entertainment at absolutely free of cost. Now he is begging to Brahmin to relief from this punishment, he would never dare to suggest anything to Brahmin forever and never try to compare himself with Brahmin.

that allowed the project to incorporate atleast some tech...Liquid propulsion of SA-2.

What an pieace of innovation like Prithvi by Brahmin even at a shoe string buget, Brahmin I am proud of you.

So the new Missile Prithvi is stuck with Liquid Propulsion ........coz Brahmins wanted their feable attept at Missile to be present.

Immediately competence that he had gained in liquid propulsion applied to all other missile and simultenously developed solid propulsion which other countries other then developed world can only dream of.

This contribution still haunts all the Missile .....Liquid propulsion.

And hence it helps emerged mayhem called AAD and PAD and hence defence giants from western world are begging to Brahmin now days for collabration, since only Brahmin can develop this tech.

What Brahmin contribution has resulted in Greenpine to become GreeNPain in LRTR time will tell:)

Yes time will definetly tell, should I forcast something about LRTR, whichever the flying object which would come in its tracking range will sliced into the millions of pieaces.

This is all very informative but has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom