What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Not sure why op brought up Aurangzeb, but Aurangzeb zindabad.

Poor bhartis trying to blame Pakistanis yet again, as if most of even give two fucks about you.

Let me guess. It must have been Pakistanis as well when you bhartis were getting assaulted in Australia.

Because Aurangzeb did the same thing to ur forefathers

He didn't know they were such extremists. In many fights, people say "I will kill you", should everyone start running away.

Leave, we all know you are internet badass and with IQ over 140.

Sign language. Its mandatory in Germany to learn sign language in case their tongues are cut off. :hitwall:

Yup. All four movies on Hannibal and also the one named Manhunter. :D
what about red dragon?

Kya yaar kaise tharki ho. Nahin rakh raha. I like Hannibal Lecter. He is my role model. :D

The visual power of the avatar. When you changed it, I took your post faaaar less seriously.

If some strange guys told me at an isolated area that they are going to cut off my tongue, I would run.

What??? :what:

You run away from a fight??

You were the one who said in another thread that this is not the way you take care of things in New York :whistle:

Not that Macho after all huh?? :enjoy:

Those bas---tards deserved to be shot! Attacking someone just because he/she is of different religion. The retards from Middle East are spewing over to Europe now. India should send RAW up their behinds. Teach them a lesson, they wont forget. :sniper:

If it is true then i condemn it.

It do not represents the majority.

Yeah,Must have been criminals.Bonn has a history for violent Salafists.But regardless of all this its sad that many of you try to defend such incidents.

Seems like a fake story.......they wanted him to convert and when he refused they took off, so that he could tell the world. :cheesy:

Yeah,Must have been criminals.Bonn has a history for violent Salafists.But regardless of all this its sad that many of you try to defend such incidents.

Non of us was defending it. We were not sure about the source.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom