What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Yep, only fight battles if you have a high probability of winning (Sun Tzu). :D

If you are well and truly outnumbered, there is no shame in escaping. In fact that would be the wise thing to do.

Then JOHN RAMBO gona disagree with you :D

Yep, only fight battles if you have a high probability of winning (Sun Tzu). :D

If you are well and truly outnumbered, there is no shame in escaping. In fact that would be the wise thing to do.

Like Sun Tzu and his tactics - My Chinese boss(also a friend who I knew from previous company) would advice me quoting Sun Tzu when discussing about the politics at office and the way to handle certain situations.

They know where they get it from, it is no secret. Just locate who has the most cash and what ideology they follow, you will get your answer and than figure out who they are sleeping with and you will know why no action is taken against them.
Humor me.....what's your take?

Ḥashshāshīn;3738654 said:
You do realize I was joking, right?

I thought James Bond has lost his skills :lol:

jamess-bond_c_157986.jpg

Beating is not a problem, these are threat situations and if you are attacked by two thugs who are armed, you must be trained to face them.

Beating Indians in Australia or any other country where they are immigrants is not a great feat as you think.

That person must have been not expecting this kind of attack.

All the mughals except Babur and Akbar are not known for their bravery.

Aurangazeb is known for his weaving skills.

Under Aurangzeb the Mughal empire reached its maximum expansion, how did such a coward conquer so much land?? He was a bigot but he was no coward.

What??? :what:

You run away from a fight??

You were the one who said in another thread that this is not the way you take care of things in New York :whistle:

Not that Macho after all huh?? :enjoy:

Hm 2 guys with knives while I'm unarmed.

Do I look like John ******* rambo to you?

This is real life. Not a bollywood movie.

Fight or flight is about survival.

You never engage in a fight when you are at a disadvantage.

Under Aurangzeb the Mughal empire reached its maximum expansion, how did such a coward conquer so much land?? He was a bigot but he was no coward.

Read my post carefully I only listed Mughals known for Bravery not cowards.

No a 6 Year old kid :rofl:

So would his own people- Jackie Chan , Jet Li and Bruce Lee :D

Actually I've read Bruce Lee's books, and he advises people to avoid any fight if they don't have a good chance of winning. :azn:

My own Shifu (martial arts teacher) has won multiple Kung Fu Championships here, and he also has the same advice. Back out unless you have a very high probability of winning.

Even the best can't win if they are too outnumbered. In this Germany situation for example, the attackers had all the advantages. Numbers, the element of surprise, weapons, etc. In this situation you simply have to escape. Or avoid it in the first place.

If you are fighting more than 1 opponent you will always be at a severe disadvantage. And unfortunately these as$holes usually attack in packs, if they were honorable enough to go 1v1 then they wouldn't be as$holes in the first place.

Humor me.....what's your take?

Saudi funded ******** running around trying to force people left and right with no objections from Europeans because Saudi kings are their friends.

This is real life. Not a bollywood movie.

Fight or flight is about survival.

You never engage in a fight when you are at a disadvantage.

Nah man in New York we go down swinging, word to. You just humoring these kids, just because they had a knife doesn't mean they knew what to do with it. It is easy to disarm somebody you can Google it, it is basic level self defense. I box though so the minute somebody would have approached me they would hit the pavement, nobody approaches somebody in the US randomly unless they are either trying to rob you or sell you something. Either way they need to hit the floor.

Saudi funded ******** running around trying to force people left and right with no objections from Europeans because Saudi kings are their friends.

Nah man in New York we go down swinging, word to. You just humoring these kids, just because they had a knife doesn't mean they knew what to do with it. It is easy to disarm somebody you can Google it, it is basic level self defense. I box though so the minute somebody would have approached me they would hit the pavement, nobody approaches somebody in the US randomly unless they are either trying to rob you or sell you something. Either way they need to hit the floor.

When I got jumped in Harlem I got my shots in and got the **** out of there.

Actually I've read Bruce Lee's books, and he advises people to avoid any fight if they don't have a good chance of winning. :azn:

My own Shifu (martial arts teacher) has won multiple Kung Fu Championships here, and he also has the same advice. Back out unless you have a very high probability of winning.

Even the best can't win if they are too outnumbered. In this Germany situation for example, the attackers had all the advantages. Numbers, the element of surprise, weapons, etc. In this situation you simply have to escape. Or avoid it in the first place.

If you are fighting more than 1 opponent you will always be at a severe disadvantage. And unfortunately these as$holes usually attack in packs, if they were honorable enough to go 1v1 then they wouldn't be as$holes in the first place.

I did a lot of fights during my college days and we had a gang as well. Hence I personally feel how it feels when you fight. For winning a fight, number is not required the main thing is required as mental preparedness which normally people dont have when they get mugged while it is different case in wars and even local fights.

Though I feel the same that fights should be avoided and best thing is diplomacy for the same be it between countries or be it local college gangs. We have designated Diplomat in our gang who used to do just tactical talking , if you know what I mean ;)

When I got jumped in Harlem I got my shots in and got the **** out of there.

Head to bed stuy or Brownsville try to take your phone out with people around you bet you 20 bucks you will not leave there with any electronics still on you. I got jumped on my block by 8 Mexicans because I had floored one of their boys earlier in the day, I got my shots in they was soft niggas. My boys were on the corners niggas came running and the Mexicans pussys ran like sht.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom