What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Though I feel the same that fights should be avoided and best thing is diplomacy for the same be it between countries or be it local college gangs. We have designated Diplomat in our gang who used to do just tactical talking , if you know what I mean ;)

Amongst my friends, I was NOT the diplomat. I was always a bit too hot-headed for my own good, and it didn't always turn out very well. :D Not for me anyway.

Head to bed stuy or Brownsville try to take your phone out with people around you bet you 20 bucks you will not leave there with any electronics still on you. I got jumped on my block by 8 Mexicans because I had floored one of their boys earlier in the day, I got my shots in they was soft niggas. My boys were on the corners niggas came running and the Mexicans pussys ran like sht.

I never flashed my **** around in NY.

Brownsville is a ghetto.

I would never go there. :lol:

I did a lot of fights during my college days and we had a gang as well. Hence I personally feel how it feels when you fight. For winning a fight, number is not required the main thing is required as mental preparedness which normally people dont have when they get mugged while it is different case in wars and even local fights.

Though I feel the same that fights should be avoided and best thing is diplomacy for the same be it between countries or be it local college gangs. We have designated Diplomat in our gang who used to do just tactical talking , if you know what I mean ;)

@RazPaK, look a gang in Canada. :lol: That is some funny sht mate, here in the US we always make fun of you guys up North for being cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK, look a gang in Canada. :lol: That is some funny sht mate, here in the US we always make fun of you guys up North for being cowards.

Watch out for that Canadian mafia. I heard they pour maple syurp on niggaz.

Amongst my friends, I was NOT the diplomat. I was always a bit too hot-headed for my own good, and it didn't always turn out very well. :D Especially for me.

Same here man, I dont waste my time on Bul$hit! :cheers:

but this creates a lot of problem for me even today.. In 9 years of my work experience, I have changed 5 jobs as I dont listen crap from my manager. Hard work, I am anytime ready :)

I never flashed my **** around in NY.

Brownsville is a ghetto.

I would never go there. :lol:

I grew up around there, won't tell you exactly where but around there. I also spent some time in Bensonhurst which is considered the safest place in Brooklyn but is essentially run by the Italian Mafia. The older dudes on my old block were all Italian and they was all a part of the Mob, black people were not allowed in Bensonhurst for decades because of them.

didn't find the story in Die Zeit or Abendblatt.. But, one must remember is that some areas of Germany can be quite funny... I have heard about neo-nazis forcing and troubling people. This is a first one and I find it difficult to believe, unless it is some local nut job or some drunk folks. Germany DOES NOT tolerate racism of that kind here. But, any such hate crime should not be generalized.

On the Turkish part of the story... Though Germany has a sizeable Turkish population (there is a bit of a history to that and Turks represent the largest immigrant community here) and that does come with its share of problem. But, the Turkish community as a whole has been very peaceful in Germany and they make awesome kebabs (they call it Adana here)

Not much unfortunately. I went to Florida once, and Massachusetts once, but never to NY. :no:

I thought you been here, you should come its fun over here just stick to Manhattan that is where we go to chill. :D Stay away from Bronx, it is like a fourth world country over there of course I am talking about NYC not NY State.

@sancho is this a big story in Germany?

It was reported in all media parts, but mainly because it could have a political/religious background, that's why the state security is investigating as well, not only police. However, it might have more to do that there were some islamist bomb attempts at train stations as well, otherwise the rape case and the protest in Delhi made more news in the the media here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom