What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

45500.jpg

PERFECT!!!!

she likes FLOWERS :D

sahi jaa raha hai ;)

Again its based on interpretation. I will stop here as it will turn into religious discussion.

They attacked him from behind and again you are generalizing. I just don't want to generalize Pakistanis based on your posts.

Didn't it say they told him to convert or they were going to cut off his tongue?

So after that he just ignored it and kept walking. DERP.

What an idiot.

Who gives a **** about your economy?

Obviously the Indian economy didn't help this bharti from getting beat up.
the world gives a **** dude.
and just as our economy didnt help him,ur generalisation of indians doesnt help too.

Some times I think why Pakistani movie makers don't start making films on these conspiracy theories. They will surely be super duper hit. :D

For that they need to have a movie industry:D

Didn't it say they told him to convert or they were going to cut off his tongue?
So after that he just ignored it and kept walking. DERP.
What an idiot.
He didn't know they were such extremists. In many fights, people say "I will kill you", should everyone start running away.

Leave, we all know you are internet badass and with IQ over 140.

Ḥashshāshīn;3738544 said:
One question
How did he tell the police what happened if his tongue was cut off...? :confused:
Sign language. Its mandatory in Germany to learn sign language in case their tongues are cut off. :hitwall:

ok dude.did u see hannibal the rising?
Yup. All four movies on Hannibal and also the one named Manhunter. :D

He didn't know they were such extremists. In many fights, people say "I will kill you", should everyone start running away.

Leave, we all know you are internet badass and with IQ over 140.

If some strange guys told me at an isolated area that they are going to cut off my tongue, I would run.

Looks like bhartis don't have survival instincts.

Not keep walking with my head down like a mommy daddy brainless idiot.

If some strange guys told me at an isolated area that they are going cut off my tongue, I would run. Looks like bhartis don't have survival instincts.
Not keep walking with my head down like a mommy daddy brainless idiot.
Ok yaar....you won, we all are idiots. Tu to James Bond hai.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom