What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

Still waiting for your liar of a President to give the $1 million he promised, I guess lying at a shrine is not a sin anymore? :disagree:

Buahhahahha you didn't take that seriously did ya :woot:

Said the man who knowledge of Islam seems to be based on internet hate sources.
There is a difference between grave worshipping , and paying respects.
Worshipping a personality is haram,
but offering respects is not.

This is a Saudi gift of declaring everything Shirk , Bidat or haram..
Our resident Najdi followers may come soon to demonstrate how those labels are put up

Ironic that I came to know about it from PDF.

There is an example in this thread too... 2nd or 3rd post.

Ironic that I came to know about it from PDF.

There is an example in this thread too... 2nd or 3rd post.

It is unfortunate , there are millions of Muslims who simply have no clue about Islam , many of them have never studied Quran with translation which leaves them , their little short sighted knowledge in a cocoon. Every time they peak out of that cocoon , everything different seems haram.

NEW DELHI: The head of one of the most important Muslim shrines in India has complained about Bollywood stars misusing the site to pray for their “sinful” films to be commercially successful.

Zainul Abedin Ali Khan, who leads the organisation in charge of the Ajmer shrine in Rajasthan, said that celebrity pilgrims were appealing for movies that often featured immoral subjects that insulted Islam.

“Many film stars come here with (a) CD or DVD of their work and offer it while praying for the success of the film or serial, whatever it is, which is absolutely against the Islamic law,” Khan told reporters in Ajmer on Sunday.

This is ironic, to say the least. When Zainul Abedin Ali Khan Sahib says "pray", what exactly does he mean? To "whom" or to "what" are these people supposed to be praying?

Here is what appears (starts at 6:00) to be really against Shariah-e-Muhammadi (Islamic Law)---

Qabar Parasti by Sheikh Tauseef ur Rehman - YouTube

It is unfortunate , there are millions of Muslims who simply have no clue about Islam , many of them have never studied Quran with translation which leaves them , their little short sighted knowledge in a cocoon. Every time they peak out of that cocoon , everything different seems haram.
I would say majority of muslim population dont have clear clue about it .They mostly depend on either mosque sermons or local mullah of the masjid.I dont claim to be big expert rather at basic level.though there are english translations of Quran but then many a time i have observed the message it convey in original Arabic is quite different from translation.So right way is to learn the language first.

Please don't make it sound like I said those things..
i generally dont keep in mind which poster said me what.so watever is wrote in that post on previous page can be taken as general statement.Only person i remember is that one who ill-wished for my baby will be born dead thats why i wrote those bold line in last page post.otherwise i have nothing against indian posters on pdf.

I thought he would at least keep his word given the fact he made this donation when he was in person at the shrine but this is Mr 10% we talking about.

He could change it to Mr 11% and then give 1% as S'daqah to all the Dargahs in Pakistan.

delhi looks like Sydney:rofl:........................:rofl::lol:
Ooops! What he meant was Sydney looks like Delhi!!
lol-031.gif

On topic. These self serving Bollywood yahoos should be banned from visiting the shrine. They've made a tamasha out of it. But we still grovel at their feet as they are considered the demi Gods of India! The crowds gather not for the revered Sufi saint but for catching a glimpse of the demi Gods at the shrine.

Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor too have paid a visit here, all covered dutifully from head to toe like shy dhulans on their wedding night. Come the next day and they're on stage showing more skin than they care to hide, like 'chikni chamelis', shaking their goddamn badonkadonks like there's going to be no tomorrow! Jeeez! This sucks, and how!

Oh! What hypocrisy! :hitwall:

I dont take offence unless its on my baby

Only idiots can curse the unborn. Anyways, I need to understand why are you so filled with negativity?

In all your posts, you seen to be taking out your frustrations blaming all the Indians for god knows what happened to you and then taking digs at other's religions.. It may sound funny to you but not to others..

My advise, stay away from such internet forums and it will do much good for your baby..

You need to take a break till your baby arrives safely into this world.

Negativity/anger in the minds of expecting moms can be very harmful for the baby. I'm serious.

Go watch some Brahmanandam or Rajpal yadav comedy or some nice religious channel.

There are moments when I like nudity and sensuality. May anyone tell me why it is sin? Is french painting and sculptures like David or the carving on ancient temples hurting someone. If its not for s*x I would not have been born.

I also like the film basic instinct.

Violence: I believe that most on defence.pk hail the the achievement of their countries when they purchase weapons so arn't we all advocating violence?

Seems a lot of contradiction isn't it?

i am a father of a 1 year old girl, and i am a good chap not to take such cheap shots. i am sure not only me but any one with a sane mind will never do that

Back
Top Bottom