What's new

Indian Spy Caught !!

Even than you can not ask him beacuse he had not talked about this on PFF so you can only ask him on the forum where he had mentioned it.,

Well Jana jee...I already said that in my previous post that I am not gonna ask if its personal....
!!!
Well it dosnt realy neccesary that the name this Indian Spy or the race shown in his documents are the real which he was/is using.
Thats how spying are done we all know,

As of now ...not a single letter about the India Spy in first post seems real :lol:

And next do respect your avater :P

The expectation is on you and my younger sibling to respect that :azn:

And mind it Journalists specially women ones are always right

I have my reservations on that POV...as both of you fall out of the "Always Bracket" most of the time.....just Kidding !!! (No offence intended)

Wilco,

This goes on to Prove that how you love making stories for getting attention and live in an imaginary world. Your claim of "Indian Spy Caught" is another figment of your imagination as your claim of "Winning A Gold in India"....
You claimed that you won Gold by beating an Indian in Shin Kyukushin Kai Championship in May 2007.

Champ....there was NO shinkyokushin championship ever held in May 2007 in any part of India...
I do not need false stories to get attention to my self. i am what i am & i am happy about it.
& about the championship may you should check you information source it is pretty weak.

Regards
Wilco

Jana Jee,

Let Champ prove his claim of Indian Championship Gold Medal for which he was patted on his back by Pakistani members on another forum...

You dont need to be a Karate champ to understand that this was a false claim since Shin Kyukushin Kai Championship (Karate) has a Global Published Calendar, which includes Pakistani events as well...it even tracks the small outdoor activities in all countries...
so by your calender can you tell me when is asian champ coming ?? if you cannot then stop It.

He is a nice guy no doubt but then Please provide the links or sources....(for either of the claims).

My doubt is genuine because of earlier claims without sources...thats all !!!
Some arguments donot need sources.
now if you ask me to provide you the source that earth is revolving then ......

By the way this Patiala/Jalandhar resident caught (as claimed here) seems to have two residents here since the distance between Patiala and Jalandhar is 155 Kms.
if you happen to have .oooooo1 of sense then you should know that Dis.Patiala Prov.Jahandher.

Regards
Wilco

No Jana...i dont The reason i wanted to confirm the location as there is no race area or Race Aarea that i knew of...thats why I was curious...

After All, its an INDIAN SPY who got caught...isnt it ??
you know india batter then me, but his cast is aarea(i dont know if it is the correct spelling)
that is for sure.

Regards
Wilco

aarea??? what caste is that ???

do u mean Arya ??? which is acommon indian subtitle ???

i really doubt the story though

aarea??? what caste is that ???

do u mean Arya ??? which is acommon indian subtitle ???

i really doubt the story though
it think it was Arya not aarea as i said i didn't knew the spelling of it.

& beliving it or not it is up to you i cant stop u.

Regards
Wilco

& about the championship may you should check you information source it is pretty weak.
so by your calender can you tell me when is asian champ coming ?? if you cannot then stop It.

Feast Yourself Buddy ... if ever there was a championship in May and Pakistan team was participating ...Official Indian Site for your reference

Welcome to ifkkyokushinindia.com

Asian Championship hmmm........first lets meet ya on 17th & 18th November in Bangalore...if you know what i m talking about. Pakistan is participating by the way :pakistan:

(I m told that this is personal thing for you and i have no right to ask on this forum , so you can PM me the state/stadium/Weight Category... where you participated in May 2007. I have lots of Admiration for this game and might gift you something that you will cherish always if you won gold)

Some arguments donot need sources.
now if you ask me to provide you the source that earth is revolving then ......

Didn’t know that earth’s revolving is still an argument in your part of world...:rofl:

if you happen to have .oooooo1 of sense then you should know that Dis.Patiala Prov.Jahandher.
Regards
Wilco

Mate, Patiala and Jalandhar are both two DIFFERENT Disctricts of the Indian Punjab State.... thus Jalandhar is not a Province Or State FYA... Looks like that is the quotient of sense your source have :lol:

Check your PM sam.
it will clear many things, that i dont want to post here.

Regards
Wilco

Should put him under the aircrafts belly, and launch and roll!

Ha ha ha .

comeon bull it is not this way in Pakistan here minorities have rights too . we dont do it the indian way by arresting a innocent Muslim after any incident & calling him the ISI agent.

Regards
Wilco

Joke of the day

So when are you blowing yourself?

Sometimes its better to use your brain. It wont hurt much

I am off to Patiala in the Province of Jalandhar!

That is if I find it in India.

I wonder if it is in the neighbourhood of Karachi in the Province of Lahore! ;)

I am off to Patiala in the Province of Jalandhar!

That is if I find it in India.

I wonder if it is in the neighbourhood of Karachi in the Province of Lahore! ;)

Awwwwwww Sir so you wana give the poor brain hard time. damn it would gonna go nuts :cheesy:

Alleged Indian spy arrested in Pakistan tribal area
July 19, 2004

Authorities in Pakistan's South Waziristan have arrested a suspected Indian spy in an area of the tribal region where a major army operation against al-Qaida fighters and their tribal hosts was in progress, a source in the local administration said Sunday.

The man was arrested while trying to sneak into the operation area from Wana, the main town of South Waziristan, and documents recovered from him revealed his links to Indian intelligence, the source said.

The sources did not divulge the nationality or name of the arrested person, only saying he was being interrogated by security agencies.

The army has been engaged in a protracted operation in the Shakai area, 25 kilometers north of Wana, where al-Qaida fighters have entrenched themselves and frequently fire rockets at army posts.

Alleged Indian spy arrested in Pakistan tribal area | Asian Political News | Find Articles at BNET.com

Back
Top Bottom