What's new

Indian Special Forces

CRPF COBRAs:

217860_364561483597225_695312866_n.jpg

MARCOS,PARA SF are just boys when compared to the special force under the RAW's SFF Called the Special Group(SG).

BTW can anybody conform the very strong rumors that there are Central Asian(mainly Tajiks and Uzbeks) mercenary commando units in the Special Group(SG).

@ arcelite,Special Group(SG) is Black ops team.

Is this the "Establishment 22"? If so, since this comes under the direct control of a civilian institution (RAW is civilian, no?), can we still consider it SF? Also what exactly is their job profile?

Is this the "Establishment 22"? If so, since this comes under the direct control of a civilian institution (RAW is civilian, no?), can we still consider it SF? Also what exactly is their job profile?

If you want to say CIA/MOSAD civilian institutions YES RAW is civilian :D

People can tell you mandate of RAW ummm but no job profile available. wiki can tell you something but no one know for sure.

CRPF COBRAs:

Any info about ^^^ their training. These guies look sad :D hope they are well trained :D

People can tell you mandate of RAW ummm but no job profile available. wiki can tell you something but no one know for sure.

Any info about ^^^ their training. These guies look sad :D hope they are well trained :D

RAW is not civilian. They are external ( IB is civilian u can say ).

And those guys are sad coz they just killed 22 scums in dhantewada(?) a week back.. :woot:

They are trained in a school in Chattisgarh which is headed by a Brigader of the IA and his team of IA soldiers.Training is similar to what Infantry guys get in CIJWS.

CRPF COBRAs:

They have no idea what Cobra team is.....meet them once and they will know what is it actually. They work in civilian get up too. And plays a key role in checking ISI's activity and terrorist groups.

Yes it is the Establishment 22 and no one knows about their job profile to be honest and since its operatives are from Navy and Para it cant be called a civil institution.It is basically a special team consisiting of the finest operatives we have for very secret missions.

A video which shows their skill:-

INAUGURATION OF TRAIN THE TRAINERS COURSE AT CRPF ACADEMY GURGAON DEMONSTRATION OF ACE SHOOTING - YouTube

ESTABLISHMENT 22 is SFF.
The curious case of establishment 22 - Hindustan Times

BR has some good info too

I dont think Tibetians are a part of Establishment 22 now.

A IA Major who died in 2003..belonging to Para SF was a part of SG..i forgot his name.A letter was posted somewhere in the net from the Commanding offiver of the SG to his family.

I dont think Tibetians are a part of Establishment 22 now.

We never know for sure. I am the one who belive SFF and SG are different. And RAW operates SOF too.
Even RAW is belived to have forgine Operatives too.
But as I said earlier Nobody can confirm anything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom