What's new

Indian Special Forces

We never know for sure. I am the one who belive SFF and SG are different. And RAW operates SOF too.
Even RAW is belived to have forgine Operatives too.
But as I said earlier Nobody can confirm anything

I can confirm a few things :lol:

SG consists of Para SF and there are no tibetians present in it.They even operate in J&K and here is the confirmation.

Sorry i removed the picture as i think its not right..go and visit his website and you will find several letters from SG.

I can confirm a few things :lol:

SG consists of Para SF and there are no tibetians present in it.They even operate in J&K and here is the confirmation.

Sorry i removed the picture as i think its not right..go and visit his website and you will find several letters from SG.
I agree with it ^^^. But it's SG

What I said I belive SG and SFF are different.

I agree with it ^^^. But it's SG

What I said I belive SG and SFF are different.

I am pretty much sure that they are different and Para SF are a part of it.We even have one casualty to prove it.We also know that they operate in Kashmir..the only thing left to find out is the Marcos presence and their job profile.

CRPF COBRAs:

217860_364561483597225_695312866_n.jpg

The Cobras have chosen the Woodland variant of Marpat like the SPB of the Navy choosing another version of the Marpat.I think the IA should also get a new camo pattern as soon as possible and i feel this will be the IA version

LCH1+%281280x960%29.jpg

@coldhearted aviator,yes SG and SFF are different.As far as I know there are no Tibetans in SG.

There was a guy in the ARC(they conduct joint operations with SG regularly) he reffered to MARCOS & PARA SF as B.tech of SF community & the SG as the M.tech + phd of SF community in India.!

THere are several units in SG all of them except one consist of Indians(drawn from PARA SF & MARCOS.
SFF participated in Kashmir conflict as well as Operations in SL.SG participates in F.I.D & covert ops.

The need for cental asians in SG was felt in mid 90's when some people realized that you can't conduct spec ops with Indians in NWFP without blowing your identity.
They may recieve higher pay than Indians in SG.

INFO:I can't conform the SG part but it is know that Indira Gandhi wanted to create a unit like MOSSaD's Kidon in RAW but it is not known whether the plans were implemented.Initially when SG were sent to train in Israel many thought they were going to be the Indian version of Kidon.

Abbe koi mujhe SG ke barey mein koi link bhejega details ke saath :bounce:

Tab se sun raha hun SG SG SG .. yahan kuch pata hi nahin hai uske barey mein

Thanks !!

@coldhearted aviator,yes SG and SFF are different.As far as I know there are no Tibetans in SG.

There was a guy in the ARC(they conduct joint operations with SG regularly) he reffered to MARCOS & PARA SF as B.tech of SF community & the SG as the M.tech + phd of SF community in India.!

THere are several units in SG all of them except one consist of Indians(drawn from PARA SF & MARCOS.
SFF participated in Kashmir conflict as well as Operations in SL.SG participates in F.I.D & covert ops.

Obviously when the best of the best are drawn from Para and Marcos then it will be better than the regulars they left behind and manage to get selected in SG.

What is ARC?(There are several abbreviations)

The need for cental asian mercenaries in SG was felt in mid 90's when some people realized that you can't conduct spec ops in NWFP without blowing your identity.
They may recieve higher pay than Indians in SG.

INFO:I can't conform the SG part but it is know that Indira Gandhi wanted to create a unit like MOSSaD's Kidon in RAW but it is not known whehttp://www.defence.pk/forums/images/smilies/cute/woot.gifther the plans were implemented.Initially when SG were sent to train in Israel many thought they were going to be the Indian version of Kidon.

Dude,you are trying to say that the SG is involved in NWFP? I mean.. :what:

I am not saying this is not possible but being involved in NWFP means we have been involved in a lot of dirty things. :woot:

If and i say again If this is true then i can only imagine what our base in Tajikistan is upto.

Abbe koi mujhe SG ke barey mein koi link bhejega details ke saath :bounce:

Tab se sun raha hun SG SG SG .. yahan kuch pata hi nahin hai uske barey mein

Thanks !!

Dekh bhai,SG ek aiysa group he India ka jisme India ki top SF ke top operatives shamil hote hein.Yeh India ki sabse secretive force hein aur yeh aiyse operations karti hein jinke bare mein ek aam admi ko kabhi kuch nahi pata chalega.Inki uniform,weapons,tactis,training,headquaters infact existence k bare mein hi kisi ko kuch nahi pata..In short it is the collection of the best SF operatives in India and undoubtedly the most elite unit in India.

Dear Coldhearted Aviator
I never said we are involved in NwFP now,I simple don't have access to very highly placed sources with such info even if we were involved but spec ops in NWFP will be neccessary in case of war with Pakistan hence the central asians.

ARC STANDS FOR Aviation Research Center,they do much more than recoinassance and SIGINT/ELINT/COMINT which is geberally what thepublic think is their only activities.

Some more info which is already in public domain(many of may already know this)

Directore of Security(DGS) units were the first to taste war in 1971.

Note: ARC is also under DGS.

Dear Coldhearted Aviator
I never said we are involved in NwFP now,I simple don't have access to very highly placed sources with such info even if were involved but spec ops in NWFP will be neccessary in case of war with Pakistan hence the central asians.

ARC STANDS FOR Aviation Research Center,they do much more than recoinassance and SIGINT/ELINT/COMINT.

ARC also stands for Active Response Corps,Army Reconnaissance Corps,Army Reserve Command..so i was confused.

So you are saying that Central Asians are recruited just in case we might need them?...But buddy..The Para SF are taught various Pakistani languages for this very purpose only so why would we be hiring unreliable mercenaries and Indians and Pakistani alsmost look the same only.Thanks to our large country that we have a large no of people from various ethnic backgrounds who can be sent for under cover ops anywhere.

MARCOS

DSC_1273.jpg

The second pic is of Marcos in Kashmir.It is a 3 year old pic.You can see that most of them grow beard for undercover ops and a RR guy is also standing with them which makes me feel that they go on joint ops with RR.

DSCN1754-782021.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom