What's new

Indian Special Forces

Cause I know :D
I can tell you there is proposal cleared to increase MARCOS and SF strength :D two years atmost

We migh see more PARAs in newly forming NE corps. But I can't confirm it.
So overall SF is growing :D

Even NSG is growing we will see triple strength of NSG from Next year

The strength of the Para is going to be increased because of the new Mountain Strike Corps being raised.It will be to counter the Chinese threat and also the insuregeny in N-E.

Regarding MARCOS their strength is close to 2000..The Cream of the crop may be ~ 500 but the actual strength is definitely close to 2000 and they are also going to be expanded maybe because of the Marine brigade being raised.

The strength of the Para is going to be increased because of the new Mountain Strike Corps being raised.It will be to counter the Chinese threat and also the insuregeny in N-E.

Regarding MARCOS their strength is close to 2000..The Cream of the crop may be ~ 500 but the actual strength is definitely close to 2000 and they are also going to be expanded maybe because of the Marine brigade being raised.
Hey it's all my fault. I should have write clearly sorry :D I assume everybody know that :D
It's part of every SF. The actual "Cream of the crop" or the "Shooter boys" is 1/3 of the actual strength. If you were talking about the whole MARCOS including training,admin and logistic guies you are right. But if we are talking about the STRICK TEAM I am 100% correct.
Marine Brigade ??? That's new to me. Can you tell anything more ???

Hey it's all my fault. I should have write clearly sorry :D I assume everybody know that :D
It's part of every SF. The actual "Cream of the crop" or the "Shooter boys" is 1/3 of the actual strength. If you were talking about the whole MARCOS including training,admin and logistic guies you are right. But if we are talking about the STRICK TEAM I am 100% correct.
Marine Brigade ??? That's new to me. Can you tell anything more ???

India's Marine Commando Brigade- YouTube

What happend to this plans??? All I know is that we have the 340 Independent Infantry Brigade for amphibious ops.
However, the most important thing is the tender for 4 assault landing ships. INS Jalashwa is useless due to US restrictions. (I wonder myself y the navy wasted that money........)

Which one?Those 3 guys with RR platoon?

mail sended
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

hahaha I am sorry but you still belive Shiv ??? He is just a sensation generator :D
I will belive YOUR words than His :D trust me you have better knowledge than that guy :D
I used to follow him regularly. I lost faith in him after MMRCA and when he report about Arjun Mark 2 as fail. I stopped following his news :D
Didn't see full video. My 2g connection and I couldn't take him more than 1 min :D

hahaha I am sorry but you still belive Shiv ??? He is just a sensation generator :D
I will belive YOUR words than His :D trust me you have better knowledge than that guy :D
I used to follow him regularly. I lost faith in him after MMRCA and when he report about Arjun Mark 2 as fail. I stopped following his news :D
Didn't see full video. My 2g connection and I couldn't take him more than 1 min :D
So now you understand what I was saying ? :)

Thanks for the praise but he knows a lot more than me.BTW this exercise took place a few years ago and in future we will have a marine brigade.

So now you understand what I was saying ? :)
After a long time Sir. I was waiting you for almost a month. Are you free ? Have something to talk ?
Let's not waist time on Shiv :D

Thanks for the praise but he knows a lot more than me.BTW this exercise took place a few years ago and in future we will have a marine brigade.
BTW got to go. And it will be off topic if I start telling you how shiv sucks :P

After a long time Sir. I was waiting you for almost a month. Are you free ? Have something to talk ?
Let's not waist time on Shiv :D

BTW got to go. And it will be off topic if I start telling you how shiv sucks :P

BTW that was the complete story dude...nothing more to add.

Back
Top Bottom