What's new

Indian Special Forces

Why are Pak units in Indian SF thread? Take them out of here and put them in their place.

His intention is obvious...

Its clear that we will always outspend our rival... projects on the level of F-INSAS, although delayed, will be too costly for them to afford...
Furthermore, Indian companies produce top notch gear which finds customers around the world, even the USA itself.
And last but not least, the process of upgrading regular infantry men has already started.. just look at the pics of regulars from exercises like Yudh Abyas 2012.

And last but not least, the process of upgrading regular infantry men has already started.. just look at the pics of regulars from exercises like Yudh Abyas 2012.

I've been seeing that as well, but dont know if it's across the spectrum.

1355742040-indian-army-demonstration-held-in-amritsar_1681815.jpg

1355742044-indian-army-demonstration-held-in-amritsar_1681818.jpg

1355742056-indian-army-demonstration-held-in-amritsar_1681825.jpg

2012yudhabyhas6.jpg

2012yudhabyhas8.jpg

50ee2dc5.jpg

img6160k.jpg

His intention is obvious...

Its clear that we will always outspend our rival... projects on the level of F-INSAS, although delayed, will be too costly for them to afford...

Yup, their budget is very small. And their army is large. Even $45 billion of India's seems small for what they're trying to do. Let alone Pakistan's 6+ billion.

Why are Pak units in Indian SF thread? Take them out of here and put them in their place.

Dang... i tried... but i dont think i have authority to delete them or something... anyways apologies..
@Koovie whatever niga

Yup, their budget very small. And their army is large. Even $45 billion of India's seems small for what they're trying to do. Let alone Pakistan's 6+ billion.

Yet its in better shape the indian army as of now.. also add CSF and the billions of $$ in profit from FF Group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, images like these arent "early 2000s".

bCxhWtN.jpg

HChfihu.jpg

YC0LIDD.jpg

bq5MUc6.jpg

Most of your regulars are still going to look similar to this. And treated like cannon fodder. With your tiny budget(6 billion is a joke) and huge army, who do you think believes that they'll have high standards?

Bro, images like these arent "early 2000s".

bCxhWtN.jpg

HChfihu.jpg

YC0LIDD.jpg

bq5MUc6.jpg

Most of your regulars are still going to look similar to this. And treated like cannon fodder. With your tiny budget(6 billion is a joke) and huge army, who do you think believes that they'll have high standards?

I can guarantee these are 3-4 year old... the belt,ranks all have been changed.. even the uniform.. and if you see the Pak military multimedia thread you would understand... (minus old pics mostly posted by mullah zarvan).

P.S: Even in the last pic you can see change comin... soldiers in the left wearing ballistic helmets.. all of them with webbings..

Here is another pic from 2012 held in cholistan:

35ddjl3.jpg

Here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/30020-pakistan-military-multimedia.html

Thee troops on the frontlines were/are the first priority.

Heavy influence of training with the Amreekis and i feel disappointed coz this camo makes no fcking sense with Indian terrain.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom