What's new

Indian Special Forces

Such a shame the Sherpa is almost entirely cropped out. The journos/photographers who go to these events completely miss the woods through the trees- ahhhhH!! Why haven't we got extensive snaps of this beast on its first public outing???
completely agree with u bro. It was main attraction of the day but these people dnt even what to show. Chale babu logon ka photo nikaalne.

nsg.jpg

thia is even better full image

So the stratergy is to have Pistols instead of guns for CQB in buses and maybe metro or airplane.

So the stratergy is to have Pistols instead of guns for CQB in buses and maybe metro or airplane.

CT units use pistols for these kinds of operations around the world. pistols are easily handled by one hand and other hand is free for climbing or holding.

CT units use pistols for these kinds of operations around the world. pistols are easily handled by one hand and other hand is free for climbing or holding.

Not necessarily..but ya i would say keeping one hand free plus pistols are light and effective at close ranges.

FBI_SWAT_anti-hijacking_response.jpg

philippines-hong-kong-tour-bus-hostage-crisis-14.jpg

philippines-hong-kong-tour-bus-hostage-crisis-02.jpg

610x9.jpg

i5rl8i.jpg

Isnt this the camo HyperStealth designed for India?

ANA SF

MyASp4z.jpg

India-O8-HyperStealth-Camouflage.jpg

bro there is diff in these 2 camos in ANA SF CAMO u can see mainly 2 shades of cream and green colour while in hyperstealth camo there r 3 shades of brown,green and cream colour. I guess. Doesnt look similar.

How about what? Most of the regular IA infantry guys Pakistan will face will be armed like this.

Which is basically early cold war equipment. They're waiting on F-INSAS.

Everything takes time...

For ex.. in the early 2000s... our regulars looked just like yours in these pics... started improving... now in 2012:

Ruck Sack

Fullscreen+capture+832012+62815+AM.bmp.jpg

Medical Kit

7FD_cSFsWXUWpCt_0VA7VgVmHrIMvClXf-F5-AmBPCo=w375-h201-p-no

Ammo-Carrier RPG-7

nG66xgvKZF3GJUEhxN8emv5SDqY6U_IeYhdpho9rdB8=w338-h182-p-no

Ammo-Carrier- 60MM Mortar

V3zZqox-c5MEeLIErHBT4tnvU9_WeOl9k0SkQscvtis=w338-h186-p-no

Pistol Holster

iADeJnSDT8zQUHI3bx4zNrzqMEzSOerRtvAj0OelDdU=w335-h186-p-no

Military Hydration System

pSphbMe7PerNU-H9Dg0_V_B0sycal48vHyk3bRurSOw=w332-h185-p-no

Tactical vest & Kevlar Ballistic Helmet

Fullscreen+capture+832012+61411+AM.bmp.jpg

Chief+of+Army+Staff,+General+Ashfaq+Parvez+Kayani+during+his+visit+to+Bahawalpur+Cantt+and+Khairpur+Tamianwali+pakistan+army+exercise+gun+rifle+sinper+ak-47+type+056+(2).jpg

Pakistani army Chief General Kayani has witnessed formation level training exercises in Bahawalpur Cantt and Khairpur Tamianwali. These exercises focused on the training of Pakistani soldiers for conventional operations in the desert areas with help from the mechanized forces of Pakistan Army and Pakistan Air Force......Held in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom