What's new

Indian Special Forces

SAS are better than that.

Its 100% MARCOS.

see the 1:03 the uniform is different. the QCB shown in here resembling the SAS in the discovery channel "SAS-counterterrorism" i'm not saying this is copy paste, but in that program SAS has similar Uniform, backpack, and weapon and movement is also same.(1:10-1:20)

see the 1:03 the uniform is different. the QCB shown in here resembling the SAS in the discovery channel "SAS-counterterrorism" i'm not saying this is copy paste, but in that program SAS has similar Uniform, backpack, and weapon and movement is also same.(1:10-1:20)

That kit is with PARA SF also and the same guys are doing shooting in daylight before that.So i doubt they are SAS.

That kit is with PARA SF also and the same guys are doing shooting in daylight before that.So i doubt they are SAS.

that video was 1st uploaded in the name of "CISF". what do you think, is this video is uploaded by a marcos personal? fans will not be able to make that video as it is never shown. civilians and reporters don't have an access to marcos training center.

These are 100% MARCOs. You can even see the MP5 with a MARS red ***- the only unit I have ever seen with this pairing is MARCOs.

There's nothing in this vid to suggest they are not 100% MARCOs.

that video was 1st uploaded in the name of "CISF". what do you think, is this video is uploaded by a marcos personal? fans will not be able to make that video as it is never shown. civilians and reporters don't have an access to marcos training center.

I'm presuming this was uploaded by some civilian or naval personnel (NOT MARCOs).

These are 100% MARCOs. You can even see the MP5 with a MARS red ***- the only unit I have ever seen with this pairing is MARCOs.

There's nothing in this vid to suggest they are not 100% MARCOs.

I'm presuming this was uploaded by some civilian or naval personnel (NOT MARCOs).

why not marcos? in military, taking videos and photos of any unit that is not belongs to photographer is a serious offence. only marcos get this much access to their training.

why not marcos? in military, taking videos and photos of any unit that is not belongs to photographer is a serious offence. only marcos get this much access to their training.

I'm sure the vid was shot and edited by MARCOs or their support staff. But I have no doubt it was not a MARCO who uploaded this to you tube.

i see MARS red sight now, i had never get attention to the MARS red sight before

I'm sure the vid was shot and edited by MARCOs or their support staff. But I have no doubt it was not a MARCO who uploaded this to you tube.

the name given to the video is CISF.!! the uploader is not the original owner of this video then why did he change the name?

the name given to the video is CISF.!! the uploader is not the original owner of this video then why did he change the name?

Exactly- he didn't shoot the vid he somehow lucked into it and uploaded it as CISF because he didn't know any better!!

Exactly- he didn't shoot the vid he somehow lucked into it and uploaded it as CISF because he didn't know any better!!

chance for this is too less. if the uploader is not MARCOS then he must have close relation with the photographer. and he must know what is the job of the photographer.

another possibility, if the uploader is marcos then he might change the title to avoid unwanted attention of the unit commander. in youtube the mail id is shown with the video, if the original uploader is marcos then he will get caught if he give the title as MARCOS. so he gave CISF, if anyway nobody in the unit is not gonna watch CISF video. the unloader knows that anybody(civilians or fans) who watch the video will download and upload it in its correct title for this had shown the marcos training center and its building showing "marcos east" to understand that the video is about marcos not about cisf. and if the unit commander saw the video uploaded by somebody else in the correct title will not do any problem to the original owner in the unit.

chance for this is too less. if the uploader is not MARCOS then he must have close relation with the photographer. and he must know what is the job of the photographer.

another possibility, if the uploader is marcos then he might change the title to avoid unwanted attention of the unit commander. in youtube the mail id is shown with the video, if the original uploader is marcos then he will get caught if he give the title as MARCOS. so he gave CISF, if anyway nobody in the unit is not gonna watch CISF video. the unloader knows that anybody(civilians or fans) who watch the video will download and upload it in its correct title for this had shown the marcos training center and its building showing "marcos east" to understand that the video is about marcos not about cisf. and if the unit commander saw the video uploaded by somebody else in the correct title will not do any problem to the original owner in the unit.
I don't buy it- why would a MARCOs jeopardize his career to upload a vid onto youtube for strangers??

This is a vid that was meant for internal consumption that has been uploaded by someone (civilian) under a wrong heading by accident.

I don't buy it- why would a MARCOs jeopardize his career to upload a vid onto youtube for strangers??

This is a vid that was meant for internal consumption that has been uploaded by someone (civilian) under a wrong heading by accident.

to get attention of civilians. do you understand the feeling of man if his entire hard work is unnoticed by others. may be he want to show the world how tough is his unit, it is only a possibility.
or if the uploader is a fan or a close relative/friend if he is not allowed to upload this video by the original owner then the uploader will change the name of video and upload it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom