What's new

Indian Special Forces

I strongly disagree..moreoever i have doubts over the year being 2012 also.

This is a pre 2009 excercise in CIJWS involving PARA SF and US SF.

You can also check the camo of the Indian operator to confirm.

And here are Polish SF pics in CIJWS

zdjecie_4695505955122086-tfb.jpg

4_1024x768.jpg

3_1024x768.jpg

The Indian operator was wearing this camo which was outdated in 2012

340xqj2.jpg

Another pic from the same excercise

3090clipped.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

What happened to boris..I am soo surprised he came up with something like this when Polish SF training with Indian SF are so openly available in the web world.
I'm not sure about them being US Army SF as they have been using the UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) since ~2005 and US Army SF were the first guys to get this camo. And the second pic is of US army regulars at CIJWS in 2004.

He is from the Border Security Force.

Hmmm, didn't know the BSF had an ERT.

I'm not sure about them being US Army SF as they have been using the UCP (Universal Camouflage Pattern) since ~2005 and US Army SF were the first guys to get this camo. And the second pic is of US army regulars at CIJWS in 2004.

Thatswhy i am saying theres a good chance of them being US Navy Seals because there are pics in the web world of Seals using the standard US Army camo till 2011-12.

Moreoever bro,this guy(who uploaded the video) could have just clicked this pic from a portrait..haha i know its unbelievable but people do these kind of stuff.My friend shocked me when he showed me a similar pic clicked from his 3 mp camera.

Hmmm, didn't know the BSF had an ERT.

Why not?

And yeah he is from BSF..Black beret with BSF badge and BSF tab on his arms..he is a BSF soldier for sure.

DSC_0484.jpg

I dont know where to post it so i am posting here as you guys are already discussing about camo's.

I bought this new cargo from levi's, what is this pattern called or is it just custom made without any military use?

DSC_0484.jpg

I dont know where to post it so i am posting here as you guys are already discussing about camo's.

I bought this new cargo from levi's, what is this pattern called or is it just custom made without any military use?

Looks like a generic DPM bro, I don't know if it belongs to a specific military or not.

early this month, Zafran Ghulam Sarwar, Wajid Akbar, Mohammad Wajid Akbar and Mohammad Faisal left their homes on the Pakistani side of the control in the Neelam valley, and never came back. Pakistan claims they were innocent herb collectors, who were kidnapped by an Indian special forces engaged in an offensive counter-terrorism operation across the Line of Control.

India says it has no idea what happened to the men. Not long after they disappeared, though, five still-unidentified men were shot dead by Indian troops in the same area, 500 metres on the Indian side of the Line of Control. Naresh Vij, an Indian army spokesperson, said troops had “not recovered any bodies as they are lying very far.”

Privately, Indian intelligence officials posted in the sector speculate the men may have indeed been targetted by special forces — but insist they were guides for jihadist groups crossing the Line of Control, not innocent men executed by the army for no reason at all.

Exclusive: Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush - Firstpost

cam anybody translate what is saying here;

Last edited by a moderator:
guys sorry if posted before. marcos in action at mumbai terror attack in taj hotal
Seriously, i will give 4/10 for their QCB. as a special force they had to act better at there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom