What's new

Indian Special Forces

guys sorry if posted before. marcos in action at mumbai terror attack in taj hotal
Seriously, i will give 4/10 for their QCB. as a special force they had to act better at there

Lets not be blinded by our patriortism.What is wrong needs to be pointed out.

This is a shitty CQB drill for a SF unit.

Last edited by a moderator:

it is not a drill, it is real action. hope marcos has changed a lot. navy chief said in 2008 that navy will provide additional training to marcos in counterterrorism and they will not send marcos personal to NSG.

it is not a drill, it is real action. hope marcos has changed a lot. navy chief said in 2008 that navy will provide additional training to marcos in counterterrorism and they will not send marcos personal to NSG.

Bhai,its called a drill only.

After PARA SF i trust NSG only with any big operation that this country has to take.

Agreed. I have heard that post 26/11 all 3 SOFs have seriously beefed up their CQB training modules and refresher training as well as all 3 of them investing in dedicated CQB equipment like fibre-optic cameras and Cornershots.

Things will be very different today no doubt.

Bhai,its called a drill only.

After PARA SF i trust NSG only with any big operation that this country has to take.

don't know about NSG's QCB. marcos are trained by SG of SFF, which is the parent force of NSG. marcos get training from US and britain. in here they look like they don't know the gravity of the situation, the way they dealing with the situation is similar to a police force dealing a gang war.

don't know about NSG's QCB. marcos are trained by SG of SFF, which is the parent force of NSG. marcos get training from US and britain. in here they look like they don't know the gravity of the situation, the way they dealing with the situation is similar to a police force dealing a gang war.

Are you sure Marcos get trained by SG?

In this video QCB of marcos look very good, may be had better training after 26/11

Dont mind me asking but what is the source of this info?

read in an article published in The Times of India(a naval officer said in that) in 2008

In this video QCB of marcos look very good, may be had better training after 26/11

read in an article published in The Times of India(a naval officer said in that) in 2008

Yeah i have the video in my laptop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom