What's new

Indian Special Forces

to get attention of civilians. do you understand the feeling of man if his entire hard work is unnoticed by others. may be he want to show the world how tough is his unit, it is only a possibility.
or if the uploader is a fan or a close relative/friend if he is not allowed to upload this video by the original owner then the uploader will change the name of video and upload it.
I don't know who uploaded it but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't a MARCO. The Indian SOFs take pride in being elusive and secretive. Not to mention they sign confidentially agreements. It simply isn't work risking his career and pension over trying to get some attention.

I don't know who uploaded it but I'd be willing to bet it wasn't a MARCO. The Indian SOFs take pride in being elusive and secretive. Not to mention they sign confidentially agreements. It simply isn't work risking his career and pension over trying to get some attention.

may be you are right. it is just a possibility, may be the truth is different from all this.

to get attention of civilians. do you understand the feeling of man if his entire hard work is unnoticed by others. may be he want to show the world how tough is his unit, it is only a possibility.
or if the uploader is a fan or a close relative/friend if he is not allowed to upload this video by the original owner then the uploader will change the name of video and upload it.

@Abingdonboy this guy reminds me of you.

His energy is really impressive.

Hope he too becomes a elite member like you:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a Q to all the Pakistanis- note I do NOT intend to be offensive, so ignore me if I come across that way- but can you show me any pics of your SFs looking this good and proffesional??? These pics of MARCOS show they are 1 of the best in the world along with what is already known about their rigourous training and fearsome reputation (Along with PARA SF).

:omghaha:

Ok 19 years old kiddo........what exactly they have done to be best?

72 hrs to take down some 9 rag tag civilian militants??

And visit Pakistan Army Multimedia Thread watch the Real Mean Men.....

Or maybe they r best just because they wear masks and SSG dont:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or maybe they r best just because they wear masks and SSG dont:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, now one more kid has escaped from his kindergarten..............

Oh, now one more kid has escaped from his kindergarten..............

Ahh Really Mr Popeye:omghaha:

So i a kid then what that makes a person whose Account is based on a Cartoon Character of 50s:rofl:

If im a kid then yr not yet born.

Just a Q to all the Pakistanis- note I do NOT intend to be offensive, so ignore me if I come across that way- but can you show me any pics of your SFs looking this good and proffesional??? These pics of MARCOS show they are 1 of the best in the world along with what is already known about their rigourous training and fearsome reputation (Along with PARA SF).

Special services wing- PAF commandos.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3558747559654

Real men of steel lost against Indian regular soldiers over the issue you cry till now about known as Siachen.

Real men of steel raised the white flag when para dropped in Indian territory to destroy Indian airfields.

Real men of steel surrender in front of taliban.

Real men of steel lost against Indian regular soldiers over the issue you cry till now about known as Siachen.

Real men of steel raised the white flag when para dropped in Indian territory to destroy Indian airfields.

Real men of steel surrender in front of taliban.

U thick Headed uneducated Hindus..... Yr knowledge abt Military is even more uglier then u look.

1)In Siachin u had invaded a barren land which was not a military zone not even a man or human civilization lives there. The G-B is in Control of Northern Light Infantry which got commissioned in Pak army as late as 1989 and this incident happened in 84. Its was NLI that was deployed there not regular army men let alone SSG.

2)But still in 99 when these just 4,500 men took off 30,000 mammoth and better equipped in Armed Forces :rofl: We all know what was happened they reached up to Tiger Hill. And thanks to Israeli SFs u were able to turn the tide later in war(according to Israeli Envoy's Interview to a dehli based magazine in 2010). So yr kiddish SFs and regular infantrymen still failed against our Light infantry Battalions let alone SSG.

3)LOL when did that happened in yr dreams last night??

4) :rofl: This is not IOK where indian army runs with both hands on its back and then kidnap Children and civilians to save themselves and bury them in Mass Graves.....

These r the real men we r talking about. Just Read about our Operations against terrorism like Swat, Bajour, South Waziristan, Operation tiran Valley etc etc and u will know why i call them THE MEN OF STEEL.

Now run away and educate yourself.

its not available.

What an ignorant question that has been discussed to death SO many times here and on other sites. Here is the short answer:

1) the Mumbai police were simply overwhelmed by the scale of the attacks as they unfolded and the confusion that persisted at the time threw the Mumbai police into chaos. As the events unfolded there were literally 10,000s of reports and calls coming into the police control room of bombs all over the city and gunmen everywhere. The terrorists were smart enough to create such chaos by planting numerous IEDs in mobile targets such as taxis so the police were sent to numerous locations and the terrorists themselves optimised their numbers by splitting into small teams and constantly moving around.

The Mumbai police's plight was not helped by having the most senior members of its anti-terror squad killed by the terrorists in the line of duty.

2) the slow response by dedicated CT teams- NSG/MARCOs. Firstly the elite IN MARCOs who have a base in Mumbai were ready and waiting to be given the go to enter Mumbai but the Mumbai police/GOVT were initially reluctant to ask for outside help and/or realise the seriousness of the situation. Once the MARCOs were given the "go" they were on scene relatively quickly and able to contain the terrorists somewhat until NSG arrived. Secondly the NSG who are the country's dedicated CT force and whose role it was to combat such attacks faced serious delays in getting to Mumbai. The IAF IL-76 that flew them to Mumbai from Delhi where they are based had to be flown in from Chandigarh in Punjab. Once the NSG were on the ground they were effective in ending the situation but initial delays could not made up for.

3) the nature of this attack. This attack was the most audacious and revolutionary since 9/11- attackers coming in from sea and going on a murderous rampage in built up areas and hotels. Most police forces agreed their initial response to the attacks wouldn't have been any better. These terrorists had been trained by professional military of Pakistan and it was like a SF insertion rather than the typical rag-tag militia and their tactics and weapon handling mirror this. The fact the hotels/locations combined had over 4,000 rooms meant this was a MAMMOTH task for and SF and all SFs agree this was an incredible op by NSG which they couldn't have done any better in the same circumstances.

There are of course numerous other factors but I don't feel the need to go any more.

But I'm glad to report most if not all shortcomings realised during 26/11 have been resolved. NSG hubs have been raised in most major cities, most states/cities have raised/upgraded police QRT/SWAT teams to give adequate response as first responders including Mumbai/Mahrastra police who have QRT/ Force One. Also NSG have been given a MASSIVE upgrade that we can already see in recent vids and by 2014-5 they will be unstoppable. Also they have been given the means to commend ere any commercial aircraft in Delhi airport (where they are based) if a military AC is not available. (although during recent Mumbai blasts the NSG QRF were alerted and loaded onto a RAW ARC IL-76, based in Delhi, on the Tarmac and ready to respond within 15 mins). There are many other measures that have also been taken but, again, there's no need to go any deeper.

And the response to such scenarios is not measured in conventional military might. It is easy for you to sit there an question in hindsight but the fact this was a completely new form of terror sim
Ly can't be understated. NO ONE IN THE WORLD WAS READY IN 2008 FOR SUCH AN ATTACK.

Kiddo Kiddo Those were just 9 men and were poorly trained civilians thats all.

None of Professional armed forces trained them.

Get yr facts right or provide authentic proof.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom