What's new

Indian Special Forces

:omghaha:

U thick Headed uneducated Hindus..... Yr knowledge abt Military is even more uglier then u look.

1)In Siachin u had invaded a barren land which was not a military zone not even a man or human civilization lives there. The G-B is in Control of Northern Light Infantry which got commissioned in Pak army as late as 1989 and this incident happened in 84. Its was NLI that was deployed there not regular army men let alone SSG.

2)But still in 99 when these just 4,500 men took off 30,000 mammoth and better equipped in Armed Forces :rofl: We all know what was happened they reached up to Tiger Hill. And thanks to Israeli SFs u were able to turn the tide later in war(according to Israeli Envoy's Interview to a dehli based magazine in 2010). So yr kiddish SFs and regular infantrymen still failed against our Light infantry Battalions let alone SSG.

3)LOL when did that happened in yr dreams last night??

4) :rofl: This is not IOK where indian army runs with both hands on its back and then kidnap Children and civilians to save themselves and bury them in Mass Graves.....

These r the real men we r talking about. Just Read about our Operations against terrorism like Swat, Bajour, South Waziristan, Operation tiran Valley etc etc and u will know why i call them THE MEN OF STEEL.

Now run away and educate yourself.

its not available.

yeah,you made me realise how inferior my knowledge is after reading your post.

What a piece of fcking bulshit written like a speech..

Regarding religion....i can give you a nice lesson on your religion but forget it who gives a damn about what a Pakistani thinks when the whole fcking world knows what you are..

:lol:

Sure atleast its still better then a Mandir with Indian Special Forces of Swamis and Pundits:omghaha:

We have seen the wonders Madrasas have made on your country. Keep it up. Madrasas have done something what an enemy army can not do.

And yes we have seen the performance of your commandos in the fight against the terrorist. We also see your ISI, your military and your police performance . All we show in last one week.

Ok 19 years old kiddo........what exactly they have done to be best?

72 hrs to take down some 9 rag tag civilian militants??

And visit Pakistan Army Multimedia Thread watch the Real Mean Men.....

Or maybe they r best just because they wear masks and SSG dont:rofl::rofl::rofl:

72hours?? if you are mentioning is 26/11 then it is 59 hours. 5 things you must understood
1. mumbai is the largest city with ill equipped and poorly trained police forces.
2. the attack was conducted by highly trained militants from pakistan, mumbai police with WW2 weapon cannot mach them.
3. marcos reach there without any intelligence of what is happening there, they faced these militants as a local gangsters.
4. to save people from these hotels were gusts are locked themself inside the hotel is time consuming.
5. the attack was not on a single place, it was simultaneous attack on multiple places, withe bomb attacks. make security forces total confusing and they have no idea what is happening there.

these are the main reason why security forces take 59H in that operation.

U thick Headed uneducated Hindus..... Yr knowledge abt Military is even more uglier then u look.

1)In Siachin u had invaded a barren land which was not a military zone not even a man or human civilization lives there. The G-B is in Control of Northern Light Infantry which got commissioned in Pak army as late as 1989 and this incident happened in 84. Its was NLI that was deployed there not regular army men let alone SSG.

2)But still in 99 when these just 4,500 men took off 30,000 mammoth and better equipped in Armed Forces :rofl: We all know what was happened they reached up to Tiger Hill. And thanks to Israeli SFs u were able to turn the tide later in war(according to Israeli Envoy's Interview to a dehli based magazine in 2010). So yr kiddish SFs and regular infantrymen still failed against our Light infantry Battalions let alone SSG.

4) :rofl: This is not IOK where indian army runs with both hands on its back and then kidnap Children and civilians to save themselves and bury them in Mass Graves.....

These r the real men we r talking about. Just Read about our Operations against terrorism like Swat, Bajour, South Waziristan, Operation tiran Valley etc etc and u will know why i call them THE MEN OF STEEL.

your military knowledge is one of the worse i know.
read about Bana Singh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bana_Singh

its not available.

your military knowledge is one of the worse i know.
read about Bana Singh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bana_Singh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siachen_conflict
in Siachen conflict india got intelligence that pakistan is going to take Siachen so indian forces outsmart pakistan and take Siachen. there was no israeli forces in this conflict.

i challenge you can you provide any successful operation of ssg against india?

a9287f3d-a5ee-44de-aec4-35046b3fdd74hires.jpg

Marcos on board INS VIraat on the coast of Mumbai

Sure man... :lol:

So basically what they trying to say, since MARCOS have strict training regime so they are superior to our Special forces. It happens only in Soviet india, they gauge SF superiority not on how successful Ops they conducted against enemies but on how much they look bad ***..

Such fan boys should see, Serbian special forces thread

its not available.

Video is on youtube as well.

So basically what they trying to say, since MARCOS have strict training regime so they are superior to our Special forces. It happens only in Soviet india, they gauge SF superiority not on how successful Ops they conducted against enemies but on how much they look bad ***..

They even failed on tht part.. i opened a thread and u can guess what happened..

@Umair Nawaz @mafiya the guys you quoted challenged me tht their SFs were somehow better than ours.. and guess what happened.. :lol:

What happened...you opened a new thread and the new thread was a waste of time and bandwidth...Dont claim false victory.

Sure man... :lol:

Video is on youtube as well.

They even failed on tht part.. i opened a thread and u can guess what happened..

Fire, fire everywhere :omghaha:

Stop all the nonsense..Like @special has said and i have previously said many times...Show us the link to an operation where the SSG were successful against Indian SF and we will show you how indian regular soldiers defeated your SSG many times

All you can do is talk talk talk...like your SSG..all talk no substance...

And plz..we dont need comparison from a SF whose operators surrender in front of Taliban.

Our SF prefer to die than to surrender.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened...you opened a new thread and the new thread was a waste of time and bandwidth...Dont claim false victory.

Sure tell us what happened ... in simple words how are ur SFs better equiped etc? tavors (just bcoz they are "israeli") dnt exactly make ur forces "superior" do they? :lol:

Stop all the nonsense..Like @special has said and i have previously said many times...Show us the link to an operation where the SSG were successful against Indian SF and we will show you how indian regular soldiers defeated your SSG many times
@Oscar and @nuclearpak educate him
And plz..we dont need comparison from a SF whose operators surrender in front of Taliban.

Our SF prefer to die than to surrender.

For goodness sakes dnt pull bs facts out of your rear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom