What's new

Indian Special Forces

Don't know if posted earlier .

HSL To Build Four Mini-Submarines For MARCOS

In another noteworthy development, Vizag-based Hindustan Shipyards Ltd has bagged the contract for building four 500-tonne mini-submarines, which were designed back in the previous decade by Larsen & Toubro. The mini-submarines, to be delivered in the latter half of this decade, will be used exclusively by the Indian Navy’s MARCOS. The combat management systems have been designed and built by TATA Power SED, while Riva Calzoni will be supplying the periscopes and other masts that will host a SATCOM communications systems and LPI navigation radar. The sonar suite is likely to be supplied by ATLAS Elektronik.

TRISHUL: BrahMos-1 ASCM Being Fired From INS Tarkash On May 22; Indian Navy And NDMA To Receive 12 ShinMaywa Industries-Built SS-3 Amphibians; HSL To Build Four Mini-Submarines For MARCOS; BEML-TATRA To Resume Deliveries Of T815 Heavy-Duty Trucks

ya, i saw this news, it is 1 month old news. i had added this to wiki(marcos page) in the same day it publish in trishul.

SF's have recently acquired Helmet cams.

WE know you cannot paste the link here. tell us how to find it if you get this from internet.

RIP Brave men!

64715_10151353283428071_1294863303_n.jpg

themaverick9ii.jpg

Major-Mohit-Sharma-jpg.jpg

28tt1b.jpg

These are the best SF operators we have lost in the valley.All of them were exceptional officers who went out of their way doing their duty.

RIP Brave men!

64715_10151353283428071_1294863303_n.jpg

themaverick9ii.jpg

Major-Mohit-Sharma-jpg.jpg

28tt1b.jpg

These are the best SF operators we have lost in the valley.All of them were exceptional officers who went out of their way doing their duty.
Mate nice post but I think it is highly unfair to say these are "the best operators" who have passed away in the valley. Many SFs have died along with regulars, police and CAPFs and all these are entirely equal they died fighting for the same cause.

Mate nice post but I think it is highly unfair to say these are "the best operators" who have passed away in the valley. Many SFs have died along with regulars, police and CAPFs and all these are entirely equal they died fighting for the same cause.

Honestly,i did think about that after i posted it.But i didnt edit it coz i felt that when they were alive they have done some amazing work which puts them up right at the top.

I agree that sacrfice for the nation is the ultimate sacrifice any soldier can give but these operators have done so much for the SF and the Army.

That is the reason why only they have found a mention in the recently released book on Indian SFs written by a General from PARA.

Having said that i respect all the soldiers who have laid down their life for their country and my post doesnt mean to belittle their sacrifice.Its just that i have rated these operators as the best in the valley who lost their life fighting for the country.

Uttarakhand relief ops: role of para commandos

Notice how the people start clapping as they started slithering down!!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T:tup:

Also,they have ADIDAS gear and i liked when the reporter said 'India's very best'!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NAVY MARCOS

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/video-story/215663[/video]

Back
Top Bottom