What's new

Indian Special Forces

this is the video of israeli counter terrorist force training mumbai police Force one:
‫
somebody pls tell what they are saying.

this is the video of israeli counter terrorist force training mumbai police Force one:
‫
somebody pls tell what they are saying.

I had asked an Israeli member for a brief translation of this very vid a while back and he kindly obliged but that wad a while ago. I'll try and hunt this down bro but don't hold me to it lol!!

MARCOS? or SPB? The uniform indicates it.
But I am a bit confused by those people on the right... arent those Sri Lankan flags????
It looks like a non naval crew though....

nt0s.png

Got it from another forum.... from the img link it seems that it was uploaded by some random person.

Have you ever seen north Indians? Even some people in Kerala look similar to him

ok, thanks for the photo. solders looks very good.

But I am a bit confused by those people on the right... arent those Sri Lankan flags????

nt0s.png

Any idea what is the occasion ??

I mean marcos/spb with face uncovered gifting a momento in a photoshoot with some civilians .

Also , the flag looks like that of Maldives .

I mean marcos/spb with face uncovered gifting a momento in a photoshoot with some civilians .

They (MARCOS) have done it before (posing for private photos)

Bro, if you're going to post such things please, PLEASE obscure the faces of these guys.

This is all it takes:

nt0s.png

Bu t great find all the same mate!

Could be anything but my guess would be this has something to do with the IN's anti-piracy deployments.

It looks as if whoever took the pic has leaked it when he/she really shouldn't have- most likely a civilian.

What a wonderful vid ;);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, if you're going to post such things please, PLEASE obscure the faces of these guys.

This is all it takes:

nt0s.png

Bu t great find all the same mate!

Could be anything but my guess would be this has something to do with the IN's anti-piracy deployments.

It looks as if whoever took the pic has leaked it when he/she really shouldn't have- most likely a civilian.

Yeah, you are right :tup: I ve changed the pic. @hkdas @kurup

Please change your quoted pictures as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom