What's new

Indian soldiers in Singapore revolt in support of the Turks

I don't get why West Punjabis take any pride in the martial race theory, barely any exclusively West Punjabi groups are included expect Awans. With Rajputs, the British even specified that they preferred the ones from Rajasthan and surrounding areas. With Jatts, they preferred Sikhs.

Sikh was considered martial including chuhra and khatri. But on its on hindu khatri and hindu chuhra was not considered martial. Thats martial theory for you.

Anyway you are sikh rajput, most likely nai origin who claim rajput origin. We have lots of fake nai rajputs in our area, i bet sikh jatts treat you like dogs.

@Trev do not get me wrong, i am just interested in people origin. You claimed to be sikh rajput which most likely mean kammi origin, nai types. The reason is proper rajputs started to claim jatt origin when converted to sikhsm. Thats why i see Janjua jatts among even sikhs despite janjua being majority rajput tribe in Potohar.

Since your family was nai and not proper rajput, so sikh jatts didn't let you join their ranks. So 2nd best option was to claim separate rajput origin, which is just hindu title without proper background. Not to forget few rajputs converted to sikhsm anyway. Majority sikhs were jatts, khatris and chuhras.

LOL go back to school.

I think you need to go back and read proper history. Calling Rohilla pashtuns biharis and up walas is very insulting. They will breake your nose if you said that in front of them.

I think you need to go back and read proper history. Calling Rohilla pashtuns biharis and up walas is very insulting. They will breake your nose if you said that in front of them.

I call them bhaiyas and biharis and i live amongst them . Not gotten my nose broken once , so back to wetting your bed .

Britain used Islam in our war against the Ottomans as well.
"One of the government's fundamental traditions is to be a friend of Islam and Muslims and to defend the Islamic Khalifat even if it was a Khalifat of conquest and necessity as the Turkish Khalifat which England had defended with money and men and influence several times. There is no nation amongst Muslims who is now capable of upholding the Islamic Khalifat except the Arab nations and no country is more fitted for its seat than the Arab countries. Till now we have protected and befriended Islam in the person of the Turks: henceforward it shall be in that of the noble Arab".
Churchill is said to have remarked that "with the 50 million Muslims of India Britain is the world's greatest Mohammadean power".

No, Mangal Pandey started it.

Yes becuase they are no "pashtuns" anymore . They have assimilated long long back .

Even now they look very distinct then bhaiyas, so assimilation is not properly being done. I think you met fake pathans and not nasli pathans.

He is already embarrassed since the day he posted his photo of his martial kind on pdf. :omghaha::omghaha:

My photo is still around in other id, i am not like you who is ashamed of his bihari background :lol:

Back
Top Bottom