What's new

Indian soldiers in Singapore revolt in support of the Turks

His reply was to @INDIC so why would you assume he was talking about you? Anyway indic is ashamed of his background which is why he never admits to it even though we can all guess what it is. :lol:

I thought it was to me . It's saturday and i am drunk :D .

His reply was to @INDIC so why would you assume he was talking about you? Anyway indic is ashamed of his background which is why he never admits to it even though we can all guess what it is. :lol:

don't be so confused. :lol:

Pakistani emphasize more on martial race and their hypothetical 1000 rule over India. :lol::lol::lol:

I have no idea why bihari like you is so butt hurt over martial theory. Yes i agree British used to invent these theories to please certain loyal groups. Thats why they have included chuhras, bhils and jatts, pashtuns, rajputs etc in same martial theory. So we know martial theory was BS, no need to repeat it. But Indians i have seen in real life are short and have weak body. Shorter then even me 5'11 and skinny body then me considering my weight is just around 72-73kg.

British didn't include punjabi gujjars in martial theory because they revolted but believe me punjabi gujjars are not like Indian gujjus at all. They are build like tank, probably most well build punjabi tribe. They included Indian gujjars but not punjabi ones in martial theory.

So its clear they didn't care about types of people but how loyal one is to British Empire.

Last edited:
I have no idea why bihari like you is so butt hurt over martial theory. Yes i agree British used to invent these theories to please certain loyal groups. Thats why they have included chuhras, bhils and jatts, pashtuns, rajputs etc in same martial theory. So we know martial theory was BS, no need to repeat it. But Indians i have seen in real life are short and have weak body. Shorter then even me 5'11 and skinny body then me considering my weight is just around 72-73kg. British didn't include punjabi gujjars in martial theory because they revolted but believe me punjabi gujjars are not like Indian gujjus at all. They are build like tank, probably most well build punjabi tribe. They included Indian gujjars but not punjabi ones in martial theory.

So its clear they didn't care about types of people but how loyal one is to British Empire.

i couldn't understand any of it.

i couldn't understand any of it.

Martial theory is BS, so no need get butthurt over it. But its true biharis or Indians are very short people, one don't need martial theory to know that but just eyes. Ok?

Last edited:
Martial theory is BS, so no need get butthurt over it. But its true biharis are very short people, one don't need martial theory to know that but just eyes. Ok?

you are again indirectly trying to brag about martial race theory. BTW you know non-martial founded the greatest empire and martial kind never founded any empire in South Asia. :lol:

Martial theory being bs does not mean Indians are suddenly completly different people and comparable to Pakistanis. British called you guys Aryo-Dravidian.

Basically dravidians who speak Indo-Aryan/indic language.

you are again indirectly trying to brag about martial race theory. BTW you know non-martial founded the greatest empire and martial kind never founded any empire in South Asia. :lol:

If one dig ancient history then all these people were from Pakistan region and they used to proudly claim Pakistan origin. They never associated themselves with natives.

Its like Indians call Rohilla pathans traitors who sided with foreign invader like Abdali lol rediculous.

If one dig ancient history then all these people were from Pakistan region and they used to proudly claim Pakistan origin. They never associated themselves with natives.

Its like Indians call Rohilla pathans traitors who sided with foreign invader like Abdali lol rediculous.

i was telling you who carries bravery in their blood keeping aside your hypothetical martial race kind. :lol:

i was telling you who carries bravery in their blood keeping aside your hypothetical martial race kind. :lol:

Martial Theory is wrong, i already said that. No need to keep repeating same bs again and again. Though that does not mean Indians are suddenly like Pakistanis.

Even South Indian hindu kings used to claim pure land origin.

Dravidian is just a language group classification,not a race or ethnic like negrotic,australoid,caucasian etc..

Term was used by British to describe people from east of Sutlej who spoke indo-aryan language but looked like dravidians from South. Basically hindi speaking people of India are Aryo-Dravidian.

Back
Top Bottom