What's new

Indian soldiers in Singapore revolt in support of the Turks

If he is a model then that says a lot about the standards of Pakistanis.

It says about standard of Nepalis, you could compare worst from Pak with best from Nepal. As i said real Nepalis are my brothers so there is no point. You are hindu from India who keep coming back.

take care

They were given orders to fight the Ottomans yet they didn't because Ottomans are muslims. To you guys Islam is paramount. God forbid a war between India and some muslim state breaks out, how do we know our muslims will not jump ship and attack us?
How is Islam being paramount to us any different to your country being paramount to you ? Both instances are simply about sticking to the ideology that matters to you. And indeed I hope that Indian Muslims jump ship in case of war.

Betaji, we are definitely martial race. Only disgusting forced convert can never be martial race.

Hello friend, welcome to PDF, and goodbye again.

Try harder next time, by the way, I have your cute little IP, and I have your cute little legit account. Now guess what? Both this account and your cute legit account can kiss their arses goodbye.

Say bye bye to this account @Trev

Try harder next time, by the way, I have your cute little IP, and I have your cute little legit account. Now guess what? Both this account and your cute legit account can kiss their arses goodbye.

sob was calling himself punjabi in another thread... what a retarded c.nt..

what? He is Trev? :rofl:

Dayyuum!! :gif of back guys saying "dayyum":

Make sure you understand the diff between tribal warlordism and proper and disciplined solidery.
Miah do you even know the history of potohar?. They had same tribal warfares like pashtun belt, ghakkars, awans, janjuas even in 18th century. And i dont think you even know which tribes live in peshawer and charsada, and their histories.

Back
Top Bottom