What's new

Indian soldiers in Singapore revolt in support of the Turks

Dravidian is just a language group classification,not a race or ethnic like negrotic,australoid,caucasian etc..

The people who have nothing to brag about only left with skin color obsession to hide the voidness. Got it. ;)

Martial Theory is wrong, i already said that. No need to keep repeating same bs again and again. Though that does not mean Indians are suddenly like Pakistanis.

Even South Indian hindu kings used to claim pure land origin.

You description of height and fairness all nonsense when history is the witness which people carried bravery and fearlessness in their blood and who surrendered easily. :omghaha::omghaha:

You are contradicting yourself, you were saying that you are not referring to150 years ago

When i referred to ghaznavids, ghauris, delhi sultanates, mughals, deccan sultanates and in afsharid dynasty periods.You said

It seems you are high on some thing. Surprisingly you are a think tank.

Make sure you understand the diff between tribal warlordism and proper and disciplined solidery.

The people who have nothing to brag about only left with skin color obsession to hide the voidness. Got it. ;)

Your obsession with martial race theory in evey therad is rediculous, on top of that you also keep crying about aryans never invaded ganga land. So i guess not much left for you to brag either because Ganga vasis were slaves of Indo-Aryans.

You description of height and fairness all nonsense when history is the witness which people carried bravery and fearlessness in their blood and who surrendered easily. :omghaha::omghaha:

Again you bring whitness when no one said it. Seem like your posts consists of either crying about aryans, martial race theory or whiteness. Pathetic

Your obsession with martial race theory in evey therad is rediculous, on top of that you also keep crying about aryans never invaded ganga land. So i guess not much left for you to brag either because Ganga vasis were slaves of Indo-Aryans.

Look I can see the sense of voidness in you. :lol:

Skin colour varies within same family..Half of my family members are dark and other half fair..

Let's talk about bravery. :laugh:

Disucssion with you gets boring quickly. Your insecure soul only bring 5 points in every thread, martial race theory was wrong, whiteness, aryans never invaded ganga land, our culture is similar to Pakistanis, we are same people etc

Take care

Disucssion with you gets boring quickly. Your insecure soul only bring 5 points in every thread, martial race theory was wrong, whiteness, aryans never invaded ganga land, our culture is similar to Pakistanis, we are same people etc

Take care

Why are escaping from talking about bravery. :laugh:

Betaji, we are definitely martial race. Only disgusting forced convert can never be martial race.

I have no intention to insult Nepalis because they have good relations with Pakistan. Basically they are our brothers. No matter how many false flagger hindus come with Nepali flag. :enjoy:

Pakistan didn't exist back then.

I have read the claims made by few on this forum that Pakistan and her civilization is 5000 years old. I hope they will revisit the history and come to ralization that they have been lying as usual on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom