What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

let him have his moment of self pleasuring, he must be feeling a bit let down after the Peshwar attack.

You think the likes of him give a fcuk about the Christians killed? Those who killed the Christians were Pakistani too and a majority of Pakistani still want peace talks with those murderous religious nutjobs, why do you think???

You think the likes of him give a fcuk about the Christians killed? Those who killed the Christians were Pakistani too and a majority of Pakistani still want peace talks with those murderous religious nutjobs, why do you think???

His ranting off on some forum won't get him anything but cheap thrills. Let him swim in his own bigotry.

He was there in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Memorizing ALL the names of their prophet's family members? As well as being able to recite ALL their prayers in Arabic?

No way. That is a test I would surely fail.

I might as well ask those guys to write out all the Chinese Classical texts by hand.

Maybe then they would ask themselves, how the f*ck would I be able to recite their stuff in Arabic?

I bet many Muslims are ignorant of the name too - now does it mean they are not Muslims? Pathetic, just pathetic! Zealots are on with their endeavor to bring bad name to the religion.

@Aeronaut, You deleted my msg and gave me an infraction. When i said RIP to a terrorist? What would you do to this post?

LoL why are you surprised? He's been giving me all sorts of infractions for reasons that only he seems to justify as valid. Biased, bigoted moderators weilding their "power" over people they disagree with (by virtue of the latter's nationality) in the virtual world is what this place is all about - but then, i guess this is the only place some of these otherwise insignificant (arm chair) warriors can feel like real men. Truly laughable.

The quality of this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty please with sugar on top can you forward the list forthcoming terrorist attacks along with the right time and right places, so that we kaafir Indians can avoid them.

Ranjeet Singh, you should ask RAW about them, I'm sure they can help you.

Two words, adult circumcision. Its never too late.

How far are you willing to go to stay alive?

I'll already draw the line before memorizing prayers in Arabic (seriously how am I supposed to do that anyway), and certainly nothing more than that either.

The Chinese person who died during this Kenya incident didn't get a pop quiz anyway. They were just shot right away, at least the Indian got a pop quiz.

Easier just to avoid any areas/countries/regions with this kind of active extremism going on.

How far are you willing to go to stay alive?

I'll already draw the line before memorizing prayers in Arabic (seriously how am I supposed to do that anyway), and certainly nothing more than that either.

The Chinese person who died during this Kenya incident didn't get a pop quiz anyway. They were just shot right away, at least the Indian got a pop quiz.

Easier just to avoid any areas/countries/regions with this kind of active extremism going on.

They are everywhere, other than East Asia perhaps, no other region is safe.

And I am willing to go to any extent to stay alive :lol:

LoL why are you surprised? He's been giving me all sorts of infractions for reasons that only he seems to justify as valid. Biased, bigoted moderators weilding their "power" over people they disagree with (by virtue of the latter's nationality) in the virtual world is what this place is all about - but then, i guess this is the only place some of these otherwise insignificant (arm chair) warriors can feel like real men. Truly laughable.

The quality of this forum leaves a lot to be desired.

He banned for 6 months, SIX MONTHS for questioning his acts. You get an idea what even a little power can do to a person who doesn't deserve it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom