What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

An Indian? No way...

Indians are internationally respected as a supa dupa powa.

How dare these Somalians..

How far are you willing to go to stay alive?

I'll already draw the line before memorizing prayers in Arabic (seriously how am I supposed to do that anyway), and certainly nothing more than that either.

The Chinese person who died during this Kenya incident didn't get a pop quiz anyway. They were just shot right away, at least the Indian got a pop quiz.

Easier just to avoid any areas/countries/regions with this kind of active extremism going on.

How Can I move to China, Japan or Korea?

They are everywhere, other than East Asia perhaps, no other region is safe.

And I am willing to go to any extent to stay alive :lol:

They won't give me a pop quiz anyway, they'll just see "East Asian" and open fire right away.

Like the Chinese victims who already died in the Kenya mall attack.

At least you guys will get a pop quiz. None for me.

Sickening! I have much family in Kenya but lucky they are all safe. Is this still going on? I heard they are still holding hostages

They won't give me a pop quiz anyway, they'll just see "East Asian" and open fire right away.

Like the Chinese victims who already died in the Kenya mall attack.

At least you guys will get a pop quiz. None for me.

At least you guys have smartly kept the fountainhead closer ;)

Easier just to avoid any areas/countries/regions with this kind of active extremism going on.

Not to take away from the point you're making, but how many places on this planet is one supposed to avoid? Anyone of us could've been at the Westgate mall, or at that club in Bali, and who couldve possibly imagined that a bunch of fanatical scumbags would fatally interrupt a quiet family dinner at a nice hotel with gunfire and grenades? These terrorists are everywhere! I'm only stating what we all know already.

Suddenly all attention of the world community has turned away from Syria. It is now glued on to Nairobi. No body is talking of Syria last 2/3 days. Coming just when the Americans are beating a retreat, this is interesting.

How Can I move to China, Japan or Korea?

You can get Hong Kong residency if you invest over USD $1.5 million in our markets.

Or if you are highly skilled, with PhD's, Masters degrees, multiple doctorates, etc.

With this, you can get "residency" in HK, but NOT Chinese citizenship. Getting Chinese citizenship is notoriously difficult for foreigners.

If it was easy, we might be importing the same radicalization problems the West is importing.

Terrorist might use a religion to target others but in reality they them selves are not following any religion just killing humanity senselessly

Maybe this Indian guy disrespected the Muslim religion and thus got shot dead. If the Indian guy did disrespect other religions, then he deserved to get shot.

:hitwall::hitwall:
Disgusting...:disagree::disagree:

What the h***ll is wrong with these chinese...:pissed:

Behave like a human..:angry:

They are everywhere, other than East Asia perhaps, no other region is safe.

And I am willing to go to any extent to stay alive :lol:

Coming to East Asia, there is Bali Bombing (is Indonesia included in East Asia) and some time ago Singapore foiled a major plan to bomb American sailors in Singapore.

Coming to East Asia, there is Bali Bombing (is Indonesia included in East Asia) and some time ago Singapore foiled a major plan to bomb American sailors in Singapore.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Phillipines, Singapore, Thailand and other ASEAN countries is South East Asia mate, East Asia is China, Japan, Koreas, Taiwan.

Suddenly all attention of the world community has turned away from Syria. It is now glued on to Nairobi. No body is talking of Syria last 2/3 days. Coming just when the Americans are beating a retreat, this is interesting.

Yes this is a conspiracy against wahhabis! Someone give this man a cigar.

Hay guys, somebody please help me to find the answer of that question..:blink:

What to do if i come across to such situation....??:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom