What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

he tried to trick terrorists on suicide mission and got caught. it was a dumb move. prophet's mother's name amina was the easiest question. pakistan army during 1971 used to ask kalima tayeba and surah fatiha for the same purpose. Many hindus learnt those by heart to survive.

Some nerve you have wahhabi, dumb move? Your brothers asked muslims to come forward, that means those who did not come forward were condemned anyway. The only dumb move civilised people are doing is not killing islamist scum before they kill us.

he tried to trick terrorists on suicide mission and got caught. it was a dumb move. prophet's mother's name amina was the easiest question. pakistan army during 1971 used to ask kalima tayeba and surah fatiha for the same purpose. Many hindus learnt those by heart to survive.

Yes I need to learn my Islam as well! Chances of being subjected to impromptu Al queda quiz is pretty high these days.

Good kill them all.......one less Indian is better then none dead.

You do realize it was a terrorist attack. People like you are the only reason your land of pure is in this state. Do you realize that Indian who died was not a soldier but a normal civilian just going about his business in Nairobi. If we take your logic then scores of Pakistanis die everyday due to terrorist attacks. But then again for people like you religion comes first than being human or a Pakistani.

I sincerely hope you join a terrorist group and you get sent to meet your maker before you could harm anybody including Pakistanis.

Please rot in hell.

Thank You.

This is the truth of Islamic terrorism, those terrorists with guns do not come from mars as the ''silent majority'' likes to pretend. They come from the silent majority while the silent majority breaks silence and offers apologies and excuses.

@Dillinger @Roybot @ranjeet

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut, You deleted my msg and gave me an infraction. When i said RIP to a terrorist? What would you do to this post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nairobi attack: How I led trapped to safety
_70068324_5bc5039c-968a-4692-9499-fe2fce8f1306.jpg

Photo of Satpal Singh
Satpal Singh said he wanted to help fellow Kenyans

Satpal Singh was inside the Westgate shopping mall in the Kenyan capital Nairobi when gunmen opened fire. He describes how he helped to lead some of the trapped people to safety, and even went back inside to carry injured people out of the building, despite coming under fire himself.

BBC News - Nairobi attack: How I led trapped to safety

This is the truth of Islamic terrorism, those terrorists with guns do not come from mars as the ''silent majority'' likes to pretend. They come from the silent majority while the silent majority offers apologies and excuses.

let him have his moment of self pleasuring, he must be feeling a bit let down after the Peshwar attack.

Nairobi attack: How I led trapped to safety
_70068324_5bc5039c-968a-4692-9499-fe2fce8f1306.jpg

Hats off to the brave Sikh brother.

It is easy to feel the pain of others when you yourself has gone through the same pain..This is what I have heard and realized but it is not meant for people like you. Tens or hundreds of your people are being killed daily in the same way and here you are rejoicing the death of an Indian..Kudos to you and people having sick mentality like you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom