What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

My driver knew the asnwer. He's coaching me in basic survival techniques now.

I wouldn't know the answer so enlighten us as well. And I am learning other survival techniques which have very little to do with communicating with these non Muslim kaffirs that call themselves Muslims. I guess when its timwe its time. Its already a messed up world and I hope I do not resort to begging from an illiterate Lowlife who got the drop on me. That would be the ultimate screw me that life will thrown at me for being reasonably productive.

@Hyperion - I think @seiko meant no offense. I believe the point is that instead of voicing symbolic protests on the internet and streets, something more concrete needs to be done by people like you against the AQ. Only then this can be a war of good and evil, otherwise it will only be between America and Islam! For example, when sati was practiced in India, Rammohan Roy campaigned against it and got a law passed prohibiting it! His mother even temporarily ostracized him. He sacrificed a lot for the greater good of the society. If some Englishman would have tried to do it alone, he would have been termed anti Hindu or something. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO... I have given the same quiz to couple of AQ guys. What do you say we call it even! ;)

@Hyperion - I think @seiko meant no offense. I believe the point is that instead of voicing symbolic protests on the internet and streets, something more concrete needs to be done by people like you against the AQ. Only then this can be a war of good and evil, otherwise it will only be between America and Islam! For example, when sati was practiced in India, Rammohan Roy campaigned against it and got a law passed prohibiting it! His mother even temporarily ostracized him. He sacrificed a lot for the greater good of the society. If some Englishman would have tried to do it alone, he would have been termed anti Hindu or something. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Learn it by heart.I just googled it "Aminah bint Wahb (Arabic: آمنة بنت وهب‎ ʼĀminah bint Wahb) (died 577 AD) was the mother of the Islamic prophet Muhammad "..Better late than never..Jaan hai to jahan hai..We dont know jack about our religion but it is important to know few things about Islam :omghaha:

Learn it by heart.I just googled it "Aminah bint Wahb (Arabic: آمنة بنت وهب‎ ʼĀminah bint Wahb) (died 577 AD) was the mother of the Islamic prophet Muhammad "..Better late than never..Jaan hai to jahan hai..We dont know jack about our religion but it is important to know few things about Islam :omghaha:

Am not sure whether I will remember this name if some one point his gun towards me.. :what:

I didn't even know she had a last name...all I new was Aminah....damn glad I'm not in Kenya!

This reminded me of the Shia's who got segregated by the marks on their backs or the alawite truck drivers who got sc@ewed by not knowing some prayers.

Better brush up prophet Mohammed's full family tree - they wouldn't be asking his mother's name the next time round.

Do circumcision as well, Just in case ............ :whistle:

This reminded me of the Shia's who got segregated by the marks on their backs or the alawite truck drivers who got sc@ewed by not knowing some prayers.

Better brush up prophet Mohammed's full family tree - they wouldn't be asking his mother's name the next time round.

I will make a questionnaire for sure and If I will not be able to remember their names then I will make a chit and will keep it handy..Not easy to remember all these name.I have learnt a bit after watching videos on you tube like Pakistan ka matlab kya aur LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. I believe I can toss them up to an extent.

Do circumcision as well, Just in case ............ :whistle:

There should be a tab in PDF to define your gender so that it is visible to all. What do you say ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom