What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

to phir bata de vikram.. who was mom of mohammed ? nahin to tera tukra tukra kar dunga... :pissed:
Kahaniyan-Vikram-Aur-Betaal-Ki.jpg

Mere to lag gaye lo.. :undecided:
hqdefault.jpg

Pulling the trigger? Just justify it with yourself first. Take a year off from whatever you are doing, think what is morally acceptable. Once you reach a judgement, it's pretty darn easy. :D

NO! The answers to any of the more probable questions that may be asked of me in a similar scenario. Or would a few lines of Arabic suffice?

Being an agnostic, I'm gonna kill people if they can't name einsteins mother in Bob Biswas style.

Nomoshkar!
Can you tell the name of Einsteins mom?
1 minute!
Dhichkao!

he tried to trick terrorists on suicide mission and got caught. it was a dumb move. prophet's mother's name amina was the easiest question. pakistan army during 1971 used to ask kalima tayeba and surah fatiha for the same purpose. Many hindus learnt those by heart to survive.

he tried to trick terrorists on suicide mission and got caught. it was a dumb move. prophet's mother's name amina was the easiest question. pakistan army during 1971 used to ask kalima tayeba and surah fatiha for the same purpose. Many hindus learnt those by heart to survive.

What trickery? it was the guy who narrated the incident later who tricked the fag by hiding his Christian name, and even if he tried it what's the bad thing about it - I would have killed the fag if I got the chance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom