What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

@Jaggu, dude, don't post such pics. There are minors on the forum. We already get the point, however, youngsters won't be able to process these images.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jaggu, dude, don't post such pics. There are minors on the forum. We already get the point, however, youngsters won't be able to process these images.

true. I have removed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Those terrorist deserved to be killed ... anyhow any cost.

I would imagine everyone in that mall getting shot over this question, even the gunmen he came with. Other than him, it is highly unlikely that anyone knows the answer to this unless they came prepared.

Welcome back Shan :D

He could have just said Fatima ...after all 90% of Muslim women I know are either Fatima or Miriam whereas 90% of Muslim guys I know are either Mohammed or Ahmed :D

You would have gotten it wrong. :rofl:

I would imagine everyone in that mall getting shot over this question, even the gunmen he came with. Other than him, it is highly unlikely that anyone knows the answer to this unless they came prepared.

Out of all the terrorist fcks probably one knew the answer I bet.

I have read Quran Kareem, many times, have read various tafseers, understand Arabic, have read Makki / Madni history, studied all that is to know. Quran has nothing to do with these lower life forms.

Abe saalo, instead of cussing here.. Go and read Quran and learn it well.. Am sure that a simple man can become a potential terrorists if they ask any questions about religion to you two.. :P

Quran is very very clear about it. To take one innocent life is tantamount to killing all of humanity. There is no forgiveness for ONLY this sin. They will be hung from their balls for eternity.

Motherfvckers

I wonder what these terrorist's response would be to "where in the Quaran does it say you can go around butchering innocents?"

These people have an eternity in hell to ponder this.

I have read Quran Kareem, many times, have read various tafseers, understand Arabic, have read Makki / Madni history, studied all that is to know. Quran has nothing to do with these lower life forms.

I was kidding mate.. But one thing for sure, with these kind of actions by the terrorists, Islam as a religion and its followers are going to have a hard time.. Even common people will start discriminate against you saying even if there is a terrorist attack happens, those terrorists wont harm you..

Quran is very very clear about it. To take one innocent life is tantamount to killing all of humanity. There is no forgiveness for ONLY this sin. They will be hung from their balls for eternity.

I thought it was something like this but couldn't remember the exact wording- thanks for clarifying.

Well that is pretty darn clear isn't it? And yet these terrorists are going around giving pop quizzes on Islam at the end of an AK? I would almost be humorous if it wasn't so clearly tragic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom