What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

Those terrorists disrespected humanity and for that they deserve to have their fckued up idea of religion ridiculed.

BTW I always thought you were an islamoturd, looks like I was right.

I'm not a Muslim but we have a large Muslim population. I consider myself atheist, I don't like any religion which causes too much problems. In fact the only Chinese mod on this forum is a Muslim. Go ask him.

With due respect you are racist period. There is clear evidence it was not the case. Just because you do not like India, does not mean you should suck up to anyone who kills Indians.

How is that racist?

All I said was the Indian guy must have disrespected some religion or someone and paid the price because of it.

I didn't support these gunmen, I hope these gunmen are killed and rot in hell.

But in a fight there is two sides to every story. What made these gunmen go crazy? It must be because someone said some crap to them or something.

You Indians are such a sensitive bunch. This is why I dislike you people. You brag when innocent children get slaughtered in places Palestine but cry foul when it's done to an Indian.

If you want Indians to get respected, you respect every human life including the poor children getting slaughtered in wars across the world. You can't celebrate one death of peaceful civilians and mourn another. Be equal.

Maybe this Indian guy disrespected the Muslim religion and thus got shot dead. If the Indian guy did disrespect other religions, then he deserved to get shot.

YEAH LIKE YOU CHINESE GUYS KNOW A LOT ABOUT WHO IS WHO IN RELIGION OR THE WORLD OUT OF CHINA AND IT'S CENSORSHIP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRloJjKQa70

You lost some chinese too there in that attack, be ashamed gloating over others deaths.You wanna be cold i can be cold really, those who died in sichuan earthquakes Mother Earth asked them a question are you a believer or atheist, when they replied negative she took them in her womb. How does that sound friend? ;)

Learn it by heart.I just googled it "Aminah bint Wahb (Arabic: آمنة بنت وهب‎ ʼĀminah bint Wahb) (died 577 AD) was the mother of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
Even I didnt know that

Even I didnt know that

Well, all you have to say is I know god, look me in the eye and shoot me, if they don't fine.
Eitherway,if they do you will first visit your loved ones stay for sometime and then look towards the light. :)
Either this
OR
You can retaliate and fight, Chaos has a chance to prevail they were trained for standard responses not unstandard responses.They will have hard time processing and dealing with that information, that is where you escape to safety or fight on.All this is based on Flight and Fight Factor, when Adrenaline is released Either you Flee or you stand and Fight that's what defines you! ;)

How is that racist?

All I said was the Indian guy must have disrespected some religion or someone and paid the price because of it.

I didn't support these gunmen, I hope these gunmen are killed and rot in hell.

But in a fight there is two sides to every story. What made these gunmen go crazy? It must be because someone said some crap to them or something.

You Indians are such a sensitive bunch. This is why I dislike you people. You brag when innocent children get slaughtered in places Palestine but cry foul when it's done to an Indian.

If you want Indians to get respected, you respect every human life including the poor children getting slaughtered in wars across the world. You can't celebrate one death of peaceful civilians and mourn another. Be equal.

Your dislike towards Indians is pretty much obvious in other threads.
It was not just an Indian or Indians who were shot. There were other nationalities that were shot too and by your logic, would you surmise that they too crapped on Islam so they go shot?

You have a bolt of a brain, really !!

Your dislike towards Indians is pretty much obvious in other threads.
It was not just an Indian or Indians who were shot. There were other nationalities that were shot too and by your logic, would you surmise that they too crapped on Islam so they go shot?

You have a bolt of a brain, really !!

Brother i don't believe hes chinese, as far what i seen they are nice, party people.
Well i don't think hes chinese maybe pakist,Xinjiang one.

Your IRON BROTHERS FROM PAKISTAN should know how hard is it get a visa?
and how many times chinese intelligence visits your home and etc.
How you are supposed to be present and sign in local police station every weekend?
WoW i can go on, "What is your IRON BROTHER EXACTLY IF YOU INTERROGATE THEM !:taz::nana::yay:

The recent Xinjian problems are enough for you china friends.But what is your stand? with us?

who took hem to sign and fingerprint,?
Either they are whatever they are!

wtf is wrong with this guy? does CPC pay for blatant lying?

A note for many Indians on this forum .

I have been to Kenya and Tanzania many times. I am sure many of the forumers may have as well.
The thing about "Indians" in Kenya is that they might be Kenyan nationals of Indian origins. Many of these ethnic Indians have been in Africa for generations and the connection to India is perhaps annual visits to or from India (relatives etc).

So it could be that Indian media may have seen Indic faces amongst those injured but I am certain that by a huge measure many of these "INDIANS" are no doubt, Kenyan nationals of Indian ethnicities.

Hope this puts another perspective.

To end my post, Rest in Peace ALL NATIONALS who were shot without mercy, nor any consideration for age . May you all find peace and love in the arms of the Almighty .

Back
Top Bottom