What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

10s of Indians died. They include citizens from Kenya, Canada, UK and India. Most of the injured are in M.P. Shah hospital and I read a news report that about half are of Indian heritage.

10s of Indians died. They include citizens from Kenya, Canada, UK and India. Most of the injured are in M.P. Shah hospital and I read a news report that about half are of Indian heritage.

Not only about Indians. They are brutally murdering humanity. I think world should take up a Somalia project now and finish things once and for all.

Not only about Indians. They are brutally murdering humanity. I think world should take up a Somalia project now and finish things once and for all.

Agree. The world needs to uproot this evil completely. No political correctness, no ***** footing. Just burn all evil to the ground and make sure that it does not arise again.

from a article published elsewhere:
The killing of non-Muslim humanitarian workers by devout followers of Islam occurs quite often. While there is rarely any celebration on the part of other Muslims, neither is there much outrage expressed by a community renowned for its peevishness.

While rumors of a Quran desecration or a Muhammad cartoon bring out deadly protests, riots, arson and effigy-burnings, the mass murder of non-Muslims generally evokes yawns. In the eleven years following 9/11 nearly 20,000 acts of deadly Islamic terrorism were perpetrated, yet all of them together fail to provoke the sort of outrage on the part of most Muslims that the mere mention of Abu Ghraib or Guantanamo inspires.

These guys who attacked the mall had nothing to do with Islam, they claim to be such. They made an excuse of it, but it is not. It is all part of a war, where one group lost its control over power because of Kenyans interference into Somalia, and now they are making the life of Kenyans miserable. Nothing more to it, they can cover it in any cloth they want to. Today on BBC radio they were broadcasting interviews of people who survived the attack, one lady who was a Muslims lost 10 relatives. One of the family of hers a child was shot in the hip and the parents both shot dead, now they were Muslims. But the excuse given for their execution was that the lady was not wearing a Hijab.

The problem is simply that the only thing that gets highlighted more and more is the actions of these criminals, who claim to represent Islam and Muslims. And thus the image of Muslims is developed in the minds of all of you people who take the liberty of posting sarcastic remarks about religion, not considering the fact that Muslims are humans just like yall. We suffer the same way from these atrocities just like you do. And then we have to bare the brunt of hate, and bigotry along side it. Basically it is not that hard to do some research online. Internet has made our lives really simple. Once you start to look into it that what Islam is all about, really it is not that hard to understand that is it simply not what these animals are up to.

from a article published elsewhere:

Did the christians around the world come out protesting when the above acts against the Muslims was committed, barely any. So whats the fuss all about. Basically now we have to come out protesting every time these criminals go on a rampage, why should we. They dont represent us, we have made it clear to the whole world. In fact go cry to the americans who were the brains behind this evil child.

F ing medieval scum terrorists, need to be exterminated like vermin that they are.

Did you see anything but calmness in my post? This is what you said:

You decide that the Indian guy might have disrespected the Muslim religion & got shot dead for that. As if that is a good enough reason. The only disrespect here seemed to be that he might not have been Muslim. It, in any case made no difference since the attackers killed everyone else who are not accused of disrespecting the "Muslim"religion, he wasn't the only one singled out. Some Chinese too have died, they deserved it how? You even go on to say that the Indian deserved to get shot....this in a terrorist attack where countless others were also killed. If this isn't bordering in an inane comment, I don't know what is.

This was a crude, stupid, immature comment and I'm being generous. Most here have read your comment and not without reason, as being one that smacks of a terrorism supporter & certainly one who, to quote Colin Powell, "someone who never drank the milk of human kindness". We all are guilty of some over speak, on some matter or the other. This is about as extreme as it gets, especially if you actually didn't wish to go down that route.

First of all I didn't even know there was a mass killing before I made that post that offended many Indians. I just read the headline and read some Indian comments and assumed that this Indian guy mocked some guy's religion (assumed it was Islam because other members mentioned Islam/Muslim in their posts) and this guy took out a gun and shot him dead.

I had no idea this was a mass killing, so it was my mistake as I should have read the article before posting. I usually just read the headline on the thread most of the time and just post. Articles are usually way too long to read.

I honestly thought this was like a fight between two guys and the Indian guy said some crap and the other guy took his gun out and killed him. This kind of thing happens alot all around the world. Heck the US had a massive trial about something like this about a guy called George Zimmerman shooting a black kid called Trayvon Martin. I thought it was something like this.

Of course had I known this was a terrorist attack and that even a fellow Chinese died, then obviously I wouldn't have written the post.

Welcome back Shan :D

He could have just said Fatima ...after all 90% of Muslim women I know are either Fatima or Miriam whereas 90% of Muslim guys I know are either Mohammed or Ahmed :D

It's actually Bibi Amna, the mother of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

they represented themselves as Muslims. even their quizzing was about Islam before slaughtering others. why the Hypocrisy? indeed, Islam has motivated many Muslims to arm themselves either against Non-Muslims or even their Symbols(in Maldives pious momins desecrated Buddhist statue after they cannot find kaffar humans there). I know, it is extremely difficult to question once own belief which was fed from childhood. but, questioning your own faith is the first step towards wisdom.

they represented themselves as Muslims. even their quizzing was about Islam before slaughtering others. why the Hypocrisy? indeed, Islam has motivated many Muslims to arm themselves either against Non-Muslims or even their Symbols(in Maldives pious momins desecrated Buddhist statue after they cannot find kaffar humans there). I know, it is extremely difficult to question once own belief which was fed from childhood. but, questioning your own faith is the first step towards wisdom.

There is no Hypocrisy here dude. These are individuals who are doing this, now let me ask u this before the creation of Al Qaeda by the americans, to get back at the ruskies for vietnam. How many such incidents were happening around the world carried on by Muslims. Except for the Palestinians who were again fighting for their survival how many other such groups were there. If u read into Somalian history it was not always so bad, Afghanistan was destroyed by the Russians. Iran had a democracy before it was overthrown by the Americans and the brits, to install the shah and then in turn bring in Khomaine. How many times have the west and the rest supported tyranny when it suited them.

I dont have to question my faith at all or nor does any other Muslim. We know who we are, what we are suppose to do. We know what our faith is, what our religion tells us to do. It is hypocrisy on your end who dont want to know, but want to go by the action of the few, who are misguided themselves. Now shall I call every christian a murderer because hitler went on to kill some millions of jews. No I cant, because those were the actions committed by a certain group of people. And oh yes before u jump on how hitler was not fighting in the name of religion, so that you should know that the catholic church did support him, and the persecution of jews and Muslims in europe was always sanctioned by the church. You can read more about it on google just type in inquisition.

These guys who attacked the mall had nothing to do with Islam, they claim to be such. They made an excuse of it, but it is not. It is all part of a war, where one group lost its control over power because of Kenyans interference into Somalia, and now they are making the life of Kenyans miserable. Nothing more to it, they can cover it in any cloth they want to. Today on BBC radio they were broadcasting interviews of people who survived the attack, one lady who was a Muslims lost 10 relatives. One of the family of hers a child was shot in the hip and the parents both shot dead, now they were Muslims. But the excuse given for their execution was that the lady was not wearing a Hijab.

The problem is simply that the only thing that gets highlighted more and more is the actions of these criminals, who claim to represent Islam and Muslims. And thus the image of Muslims is developed in the minds of all of you people who take the liberty of posting sarcastic remarks about religion, not considering the fact that Muslims are humans just like yall. We suffer the same way from these atrocities just like you do. And then we have to bare the brunt of hate, and bigotry along side it. Basically it is not that hard to do some research online. Internet has made our lives really simple. Once you start to look into it that what Islam is all about, really it is not that hard to understand that is it simply not what these animals are up to.

Did the christians around the world come out protesting when the above acts against the Muslims was committed, barely any. So whats the fuss all about. Basically now we have to come out protesting every time these criminals go on a rampage, why should we. They dont represent us, we have made it clear to the whole world. In fact go cry to the americans who were the brains behind this evil child.

I broadly agree with you... and its wrong to blame muslims for wrongs done by another muslim just because they have same religion.

I broadly agree with you... and its wrong to blame muslims for wrongs done by another muslim just because they have same religion.

That would indeed be wrong. But if I want to analyze the reasons for the numerous such senseless attacks in the theology of the religion, then other muslims who mean no harm should not take offence. If they want to take offence they should at the terrorists who seek their inspiration from their theology.

If a religion, like a gun is open to misuse to an extent that the nuisance is worrisome, then like guns, I have every right to advocate control.

In 21st century these Fighter of God are doing such brutality, imagine what they would have done in middle ages?? Now I understood how Parsis and Hindus were wiped out of earth...

Back
Top Bottom