What's new

Indian shot in Nairobi mall for failing to answer query on Islam

An Indian? No way...

Indians are internationally respected as a supa dupa powa.

How dare these Somalians..
He should have said that he is from the land of the pure. The terrorists would have let him go immediately bcs Ustaadon Se Pankha Nahin Letah.

World wide people will look at Muslims with suspicion because of these events. It's completely pathetic that these people were US citizens?

what is Problem with Muslims ??? More wonder is even they don't Realize that ! All over world killing People . It's Most Hated and Hateful Religion On Earth For Sure . Every continent on earth have Islamic Terrorism , From Philippines East to America West.

I dont get? What is with Abrahamic religions and all or nothing ideology? If your not one way you're not in the right? All religion is pretty ******* retarded I swear. Grow out of it, please.

Learn it by heart.I just googled it "Aminah bint Wahb (Arabic: آمنة بنت وهب‎ ʼĀminah bint Wahb) (died 577 AD) was the mother of the Islamic prophet Muhammad "..Better late than never..Jaan hai to jahan hai..We dont know jack about our religion but it is important to know few things about Islam :omghaha:

What if they ask father's name instead of mother's name.....google more...learn more

What if they ask father's name instead of mother's name.....google more...learn more

If I'm going to learn about a religion, to memorize names and religious prayers, then I want to do it for a positive reason. For human/academic curiosity, for trying to empathize with another culture, or to expand my knowledge and understanding.

Not for this.

Learning religious prayers in order to save my life from terrorism, is a defilement of everything that human beings should strive for. It's a defilement of the religion itself.

Reminded me an attack on American embassy of Nairobi in 1998 where 212 where killed and wounded over 4000 people and out of 212, only 12 were American.

People are becoming more and more Islamophobe and no wonder why.

The problem is if you are a shia, you are still wajib ul qatal.

This is just disgusting... Killing innocents in name of religion... RIP

Maybe this Indian guy disrespected the Muslim religion and thus got shot dead. If the Indian guy did disrespect other religions, then he deserved to get shot.
I agree. Ps.....who was Methusala's mom?

Maybe this Indian guy disrespected the Muslim religion and thus got shot dead. If the Indian guy did disrespect other religions, then he deserved to get shot.

Those terrorists disrespected humanity and for that they deserve to have their fckued up idea of religion ridiculed.

BTW I always thought you were an islamoturd, looks like I was right.

With due respect you are racist period. There is clear evidence it was not the case. Just because you do not like India, does not mean you should suck up to anyone who kills Indians.

Back
Top Bottom