What's new

Indian scientists discover insulin pills for diabetics

sorry didnt recognize it.. :ashamed:
neway btw my question still stands.

I am protesting against the obsession of fair skin that ppl have.
And Nandita Das is one person that came to my mind so I used her pic.
Next time I might use Michelle Obama's pic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Cute means ugly but tolerable...and I am the ugliest possible thing...khush????
And my present hair style comes close to the one nandita has in the pic and thats exactly the reason why I chose this pic.:coffee:
And doc we are discussing insulin here.....tell me something more about the type -1 diabetes.

I am protesting against the obsession of fair skin that ppl have.
And Nandita Das is one person that came to my mind so I used her pic.
Next time I might use Michelle Obama's pic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Cute means ugly but tolerable...and I am the ugliest possible thing...khush????
And my present hair style comes close to the one nandita has in the pic and thats exactly the reason why I chose this pic.:coffee:
And doc we are discussing insulin here.....tell me something more about the type -1 diabetes.
sorry was teasing.....:angel:
kya jaanna hai?

Then take it to the journalist or anyone else. :D

I told you how its different from diabetes tablets and how it works.

I met a kid who has been taking insulin injection since she was 5.

?????

Babaji ka Tathastu....

Okay a stupid question.. What is the difference between an insulin pills and a normal diabetic pills.. And is there any side effects on insulin dosage?

In Kerala, in the district of Wynad, there is a doctor who is treating diabetics with sweets.

Sweet Treatment for Diabetics | Health Flicks

My aunty was using Insulin now under treatment of this doctor and she is showing improvement :D :D

Okay a stupid question.. What is the difference between an insulin pills and a normal diabetic pills.. And is there any side effects on insulin dosage?

In Kerala, in the district of Wynad, there is a doctor who is treating diabetics with sweets.

Sweet Treatment for Diabetics | Health Flicks

My aunty was using Insulin now under treatment of this doctor and she is showing improvement :D :D

Okay hes the doc my uncle was talking about.Apparently this doc now comes to dubai too these days.
I recently met a 65yr old man who does a few light exercises every day and eats sweets on daily basis.He WAS having diabetes since he was 40.But now he has reduced his dosage too.So from him I've learnt that a healthy lifestyle is all that it takes to beat Diabetes.

sorry was teasing.....:angel:
kya jaanna hai?
From what I know type-1 diabetes patients are children and young adults.So do they've to take diabetes medication throughout their life??
And if so wont it have side effects?

Okay hes the doc my uncle was talking about.Apparently this doc now comes to dubai too these days.

He is advocating of complete stoppage of insulin.. Some radical thinking he have :)

This is great for all humanity please stop this nonsense.

Great job and congratulations to India and her scientist
Hello??
Whats the Non-sense here?
Have you read my posts or not?
Behave like a "PDF Vateran" and show respect to others and gain respect in return. Something non-sense to you may have sense for someone else. Thanks

He is advocating of complete stoppage of insulin.. Some radical thinking he have :)

His theory is simple....exercise and make your pancreas more active.And when more and more insulin is released then it should be utilized within the body by consuming little sweets.Avoiding sweets and exercising too much could have adverse affects.
Now all this is that doc's theory which my uncle told me.And my uncle is a happy man today.

His theory is simple....exercise and make your pancreas more active.And when more and more insulin is released then it should be utilized within the body by consuming little sweets.Avoiding sweets and exercising too much could have adverse affects.
Now all this is that doc's theory which my uncle told me.And my uncle is a happy man today.

Yea my aunt is also recovering.. She stopped using insulin..

@KRAIT....This is great news,congratulations to Indian scientists for discovering such fine methodology for 'directly transferring' insulin into human body.:D

Actually their are 3 types of diabetics- 'Maturity onset diabetes of the young (MODY).

Back
Top Bottom