What's new

Indian schoolboy genius solves 350 year-old Particle dynamics theories.

Why its obvious if a person of Indian origin achieve something some where Chinese will start emitting fumes ? May be its a cultural thing for Chinese.

In last 7 days Pakistan Defence has few great threads and high intellect discussions going on but non of so called high IQ Chinese has participated in those threads. I wonder they are here with an organized agenda to troll against Indians only.

Too much facial hair for a 16 year old boy.

Elite troll from Pakistan. Do you have anything else to contribute. Pathetic

Stop fighting ! What is wrong with you ? Its ok , He is in germany, they can claim some pride too.

Knowledge is Universal , Now that boy is living in germany so we should respect germans too. Its been four year mean from 12 to 16 of age and its Developement period of Human , so conditions around that boy matters lot.

Proud to be Indian :tup:

Its pathetic how trolls are trying every trick to derail this thread and mods not banning them.

But it proved that something burning.

Too much facial hair for a 16 year old boy.

Whats to gain by making daft comments? It just makes you look daft. If you want to continue - carry on just take the Pakistani flag off as its embarrassing to see.

The boy has to be commended - lets hope for more success in the future for him

.... On another note, for the interested readers on Grigori Perelman and the struggle on who solved it first, this is an interesting article.
Manifold Destiny : A legendary problem and the battle over who solved it.

Just want to say that I was so fascinated by the story that it caused a minor car accident with fault on me… in 2007.

I believe Perelman the Russia should earn the larger share of the honor, while Hamilton and others, including large amount of Chinese mathematicians involved, be them in Yau’s legion or his opponent/competitors should share less amount. Yau was criticized by many of his authoritarian style in managing his disciples, while his mathematical hard-work and wisdom were also recognized worldwide.

Just seconds before the car accident, I believe I heard there was a law suit among those mathematical geniuses for the 1 mil dollar award… :undecided:

I am not good in maths, so don't have clear idea about achievement but it looks like little genius have achieved something big.

Hats off to the boy

I have seen Bengali and Maharashtrian are very good in such things. ray is bengali ,and national geography Bee winner in Rahul is Mahrashtrian.

you will get many of these people in IT too. Like Amratay Sen nobel prize winner in Bengali , vijay Bhatkar Maharshtrian who developed first INDIAN super computer. Just take a look CEO's and MD of MEGA-Multinational IT and etc. companies like Microsoft,Oracle,boeing india totaly occupied by these two communities.

śūnya_0_Zero;2975068 said:
I can understand .... this was a tough one for you !!!

1. You can't question the source
2. You can't question that the guy came from Calcutta 4 years ago, with no knowledge of German language.
3. You can't sing "low IQ".
4. You can't sing "toilets", "caste caste".

Truly horrible thing to reply or comment on.

You have my sympathies.

LOL...SO MGOOD DUDE
:P

hahaha great , Chinese are Donkey WORKERS(communist) , Chinese population in US is much more than indians but they lag.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom