What's new

Indian schoolboy genius solves 350 year-old Particle dynamics theories.

Götterdämmerung;2974988 said:
Thanks to German education: congrats to the smart guy! :)

So Germany invented "0" or they use Roman numerals still?

And btw... how come no German could solve the puzzle ever with classy German Education?

Nutcase.........He came to Germany just four years ago .......... and before him your so called German Education System was no good for anyone in Germany to solve this ....... so piss off ............

:no:
It wasn't the work of any country's education, the boy was just clever from star, he was gifted.

Yes Sir, Your uncle charlie chaplin invented the concept of zero and infinity and your cousin arnold dodo invented concepts of decimal and fractions. Its a conspiracy theory that all the above were invented by Indians. All illness that a human body may have have been already documented in Ayurveda, including their permanent solution. Man we never did any research. All these achievements have been made by reverse engineering medival "western" technologies. As technology and science is something the westerners taught us no? The stars and planets from far distant galaxies have been documented, patterns of planet movement, exact prediction of placement of planets at any given time, lunar and solar eclipse predictions etc were secretly transferred as tot by ancient westerners to us so that we could take credit, right? Besides the Ajanta ellora caves where billions of tommes of mountains were cut in one piece to make beautiful structures, practical applicaitons of siphon syphon systems to trasnport water over long distances etc are plain rumours.

Nalanda and Takshashila were centres of global learning at that time. People from whole world came to seek education from India in matters of science and technology. But that cant be true, naa?

Right Mr deracinated joe?

Forgive his ignorance, he needs proper education:-
India was the one using "0" where Romans numerals failed.And many maths forms invented in India.More details:-

List of Indian inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!"
- Albert Einstein(German Scientist and one of the greatest scientist ever)

South Asians(India, Pak, Bang), East Asians (Japan etc) and Arabs (not now, Arabs around the period when Islam came) are all gifted with Maths skills.

So Germany invented "0" or they use Roman numerals still?

And btw... how come no German could solve the puzzle ever with classy German Education?

Come back again if your list of Nobel Laureats reaches half of ours.

Götterdämmerung;2984687 said:
Come back again if your list of Nobel Laureats reaches half of ours.

Actually china has only 9 Nobel laureates. We have 7. Less but not so far behind.

I'm really confused by your post.

Actually china has only 9 Nobel laureates. We have 7. Less but not so far behind.

I'm really confused by your post.

Moron, learn to read! He was mocking us Germans. Losing an argument, try the red herring tactic?

Götterdämmerung;2984708 said:
Moron, learn to read! He was mocking us Germans. Losing an argument, try the red herring tactic?

Oh wait, your'e german ?!

Didn't get the memo buddy :) Anyhow, 我很高興跟你見面!

( Its supposed to say "pleased to meet you" in "German" but i'm really not familiar with it...so i copied it off a website )

Oh wait, your'e german ?!

Didn't get the memo buddy :) Anyhow, 我很高興跟你見面!

( Its supposed to say "pleased to meet you" in "German" but i'm really not familiar with it...so i copied it off a website )

Yup, I'm German and you can come again when you guys have half the number of Nobel Laureats as we have. :)

7 pages of crap and nobody is interested to know what this kid really proved? :disagree:
Here you go

Let (x(t),y(t)) be the position of a particle at time t. Let g be the acceleration due to gravity and c the constant of friction. Solve the differential equation:

(x''(t)2 + (y''(t)+g)2 )1/2 = c*(x'(t)2 + y'(t)2 )

subject to the constraint that (x''(t),y''(t)+g) is always opposite in direction to (x'(t),y'(t)).
As far as i can recollect, this is a 2nd order Differential, and the general solution of this gives the solution to the actual problem.

Götterdämmerung;2984800 said:
Yup, I'm German and you can come again when you guys have half the number of Nobel Laureats as we have. :)

Hmm interesting you should say that...'cause you sound an awful lot like a Chinese schizo i once had the misfortune to meet.

Good chap, just a loose nut in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom