What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

Spitfighter

Well how typical of you like a lot of your fellow countrymen. Diverting from the topic at hand as you cannot argue against it.

Last edited:
Original Classical Punjabi Folk song!!!!!

Indian Rip off:::

Last edited by a moderator:
the converse would be equally prevalent if pakistani music directors were required to produce prolifically and had the bigger commercial reach.
who is to say that pakistani music directors aren't lifting folk tunes from lesser known/street musicians.

the guy with the bigger platform can always steal from the lesser known guy.

yes , its a clear copy, but I think the second video, by punjabi singer madan maddi is better than the one by shoukat ali.my view.

first one is a folk song!!!!! And obviously our new generation loves fast remixes....! You should ask some old fellow about which one is better...!

first one is a folk song!!!!! And obviously our new generation loves fast remixes....!

obviously, I know man, i am a follower of folk songs myself..we have hundred of them as well, but still overall I think it sounds better in that tone and rythm.

Real song by Shuja Haider

Cheap Ripoff version from Indian Movie

Omar Sharif in 1992

^Dude that's an old Bhojpuri song, from which your guy copied.

It goes something like this : 'Launda badnam huin, nasiban teren liyen'.

I know Indians love to steal but this is too much.

Original Pakistani version

Stolen indian version

half of bolywod run on copeis form stories of hollywood songs from pakistan and etc current copy film is robot of terminator film

half of bolywod run on copeis form stories of hollywood songs from pakistan and etc current copy film is robot of terminator film

:lol: i was waiting if one day robot is exposed as copy of some Hollywood movie.

i dint watch it so i cant say

Dude Indian Bollywood is full of it.There was movie indian movie i can't recall its name which was copy of Hollywood movie Collateral and then there was another indian movie Bitchoo which was also copy of Hollywood movie..

dear There are Thousands of Movie which were pure copy of Hollywood movies.
and there are many pakistani legend songs which are copied by indian film industry few are better than original and many are copy as much as stupity.

I think the worst off incidence of copy catting Pakistan has been with Munni Badnaam hui...

Omar Sharif deserves the money they have cashed in with his creative work.

Back
Top Bottom