What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

^Dude that's an old Bhojpuri song, from which your guy copied.

It goes something like this : 'Launda badnam huin, nasiban teren liyen'.
Yeah we copied in 1992, the song you created in 1998 :D

I dont think it's such a bad thing after all 4 my pakistani friends,after all most of u realize the value or in several cases even hear it for the first time after it reaches bollywood.:partay:
On a serious note the original artists should be given due appreciation.

Look at Amitabh copying our great hero Nadeem, cheap copy of everything.

Original:

YouTube - MEHDI HASAN - KABHI MEIN SOCHTA - AINA

Copy:

YouTube - kabhi sochta hoon(majboor)

Also the film this song has been taken from has been remade with top actos in each generation. The film is called 'Aina'.

I highly doubt on your above claim :woot:
Pakistani movie Aina released on 1977 and Indian movie on 1974.
Little bit of searching will be helpful before make such comments.

Majboor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aina (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I can tell your great actor Nadeem copying our great hero Amithab,very cheap copy of everything.:bunny:

Pakistanis should not be complaining about anything stolen as most of you watch Indian movies on stolen pirated CDs. Stop doing that first and then complain about anything else.

BTW who is stopping anybody to sue the music director? let them prove it infront of court of law and claim the penalty if they are able to prove they are original. If you are unwilling to sue the director then why are you killing yourself trying to get into useless debate??

Geez, I didnt know that Pakistanis follow Indian songs so much!!!
On other side, I havent heard even 1 Pakistani song :-( Not met any Indian who listens to Pakistani music, so far !!!!.
Looks oneway flow of music from India to Pak

On other side, I havent heard even 1 Pakistani song :-( Not met any Indian who listens to Pakistani music, so far !!!!.

Im laughin my @zz off.
Stop copyin our songs..... stop listening to Atif,Nustrat,Rahat,Strings,noman,JAL band etc..... :rofl:

Indians dont listen to Pakistani songs yet they still copy them? Send on the stuff you smoking.

Just chill guyzzz ... it is a very common problem in all industries and nations i believe ... it is very clear that over the time Pakistan has produced better music and numerous music legends while not so many from Indian side with exceptions like Lata and Mohammed Rafi but they too were just singers ...

Yeah we copied in 1992, the song you created in 1998 :D
You guys have no clue what you are talking about. The original version is an old folk song from Bihar. It is very old, maybe even a few centuries. I heard it waaayyy before 1992. If we have any Bihari members they can surely attest to this. It's so funny how Pakistanis raised hue and cry over we hindoo bhartis stealing Pakistani songs when it was actually you who stole our folk song! Oh the irony! Try harder next time. :disagree:

Thats not true,lets not get carried away and keep the discussion sane.

Back
Top Bottom