What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

Thanks Jana for keeping track of all the Indian songs.. You sure hear more Indian music than any Indian on this forum for sure.. Keep listening and report all the copys's.:cheers:

Abay next time Orange color use kar :D mujhey bajrangion say bari mohabat ha :partay:

By pointing at 20 or some rip off in bollywood, generalizing half of Indian music are from Pakistan is a very immature comment..
Buddy we have such threads every now and then whenever Indians rip off some decent classic Pakistani songs of the 90s... The list is easily in the hundreds or thousands.

Next time you hear any half decent Indian song, find out the real Pakistani talent behind it.

Pakistani Talent in indian movies( although this is not a pirated song but indians seems really impressed with Pakistani Talent)

AADAT Song By JAL (Pakistani Version):smitten:

Indian Version (AADAT sung by ATIF ASLAM)

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 80% of the rip offs are by nonmainstream artists.. to keep track on its originality is so tough considering the amount of songs that are flooding in the market. Anyway rip off , stole or cheap imitation .. i dont mind as long as i can enjoy it.

The knowledge you guys have about Indian music surely consolidates the fact that Indian music has far more reach..

Anyway i believe Pakistani music is more of my likening because i sometimes get sick of some Indian artists.Also Pakistani artists nowadays use a lot of guitar and are more rockish ... where as some Indian music video songs are absolute BS with storylines and crying ladies and emotional craps..

Can somebody put that song.. saali tu maani nahi kabhi to manegi.. i just love that guy.

More than 80% of the rip offs are by nonmainstream artists.. to keep track on its originality is so tough considering the amount of songs that are flooding in the market. Anyway rip off , stole or cheap imitation .. i dont mind as long as i can enjoy it.

The knowledge you guys have about Indian music surely consolidates the fact that Indian music has far more reach..

Anyway i believe Pakistani music is more of my likening because i sometimes get sick of some Indian artists.Also Pakistani artists nowadays use a lot of guitar and are more rockish ... where as some Indian music video songs are absolute BS with storylines and crying ladies and emotional craps..

Can somebody put that song.. saali tu maani nahi kabhi to manegi.. i just love that guy.

For you it will be 'Saala tu mana nahin, kabhi to manega ga, Tu hamara music churayaga, aur paisa banayaga' ;)

:lol:

:tup:

Here are a few suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
well we are happy with our songs ....

if u have problem so please dont listen them :D
Indian Music is blasted no matter where you go. Bass when I hear radio jockeys, going like "Aur yeh ek zabardast naya number hai..." and it turns out to be Pakistani, you have to cringe.

Singing covers is an international practice. But they all properly inform that "This is a cover from so and so person and I've done my own modifications to it". That's like giving a compliment, no one would mind that.

Indian movie Baghban is 200% copy of an old Pakistani movie staring Talish as the poor father and Sbiha Khanum as his wife. These roles are played in Indian copy by Amithab and Hema

The dialogues in the movie are copied word to word from the Pakistani movie.

Now coming to your comment about Pakistanis copying Indian movies i tell you some of our pathetic rich producers lolzz who are not producers rather either industrialist or rich businessmen invest in the movie business and in some cases they insist to make copy of an Indian movie lolzzzz

Now compare this with India copying Pakistani work its such a shame that one of the world's biggest film industry is copying from Pakistan.

There is no excuse with you to justify that specially when you have a professionally good film industry unlike ours which is highly lacking equipment and professionalism at this point. (In the past we had one of the best professionals)

Hindi Movie Baghbaan is copy of South Indian Telugu movie " Badipantulu" made sometime in early 1970's.

If get a chance to see that movie watch it and then tell me which one is what copy.

Back
Top Bottom