What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

we dont claim those pirated movies to our credit unlike your pathetic musicians like Anu Malik so steal origional work of others and claims it as his own.

Music chor :tdown:

He claims he is Inspired by that music but not a copy of that.

Who ever watches pirated movies are Paisa chors :tdown::tdown:

well pirated movies is entirely a different issue. There is country in the world who does not watch movies on pirated copies. Tell me do you not download movies from internet? or bring pirated CD from the Movies store?

I bet 80% peoples do the same :) - this thread is about Stealing songs and not Pirated Movies. That even Indians make pirated copies of Hollywood or chinese Martial arts movies

Buddy we have such threads every now and then whenever Indians rip off some decent classic Pakistani songs of the 90s... The list is easily in the hundreds or thousands.

May be... If you are talking only about bollywood music, But you need to know there is another flourished cinema industry in other languages also. Telugu, Kannada,Tamil, Malayalam etc.. In terms of film production Telugu itself outnumbers bollywood, And majority of music composed in these South Indian languages using Carnatic Raaga based songs.

well we are happy with our songs ....

if u have problem so please dont listen them :D

lol "our" song ? yaar plz itne be na gher jao.... but as sohail tanvir said its in ur fitrat :no:

Thx brother i am amazed. But i guess its our own fault since most of Pakistanies havnet hear most of these songs. I am happy to see bollywood copying our song but they could atleast tell were orginal song is from ? But guess chor never tells truth.:rofl:

Trust me I have heard most of the originals first, maybe its because I have lived in Pakistan, similarly I am not someone who watches Indian films or listen to their music much so I might be a different case altogether.

We have most of the things we need so sometimes I do not need to look further.

May be... If you are talking only about bollywood music, But you need to know there is another flourished cinema industry in other languages also. Telugu, Kannada,Tamil, Malayalam etc.. In terms of film production Telugu itself outnumbers bollywood, And majority of music composed in these South Indian languages using Carnatic Raaga based songs.
As posted above, The Tamils and Malayalees are also copying from people like MJ and others.

Mainstream, underground bands, everyone is busy fooling the Indian audience that they actually have some talent in composing music. Somebody previously implied that these are obscure artists, I think the mainstream is more of a copy cat. Some of the non-movie (which ever region) based music coming out of India seems the most original - Mostly Punjabi or mostly lets say from those British Indians.

It's funny how Indian rip offs make songs with the deepest meanings, to something chichora:

Pakistani oldie:

Chichora pan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani oldie:

Indian singing legend ripping off songs:

Hmmm isn't Asha Bhosle supposed to be some super Indian singer, the foundations of Indian music is in copying Pakistanis...

Mehdi Hassan:

Asha Bhosle ripping of Mehdi Hassan

Mehdi Hassan:

Sonu Nigam's extremely bay sura version:

Atleast they should give credits to Original singer who written & Sing it ...

AtaUllah Khan Eesa Khelwi

Sonu Nigum

Back
Top Bottom