What's new

Indian ripoff of Pakistani songs continues...

Music chor, water chor, movie chor the list is endless

LOL.. .. even add holly wood movie chor.. i have seen some Hollywood rip of too and even some english music rip offs.. agree with you..:tup:

Wonder when the west is starting to cry for rip offs on english music.:hang2:

LOL.. .. even add holly wood movie chor.. i have seen some Hollywood rip of too and even some english music rip offs.. agree with you..:tup:

Wonder when the west is starting to cry for rip offs on english music.:hang2:

lolzzz well yes thats why i said movie chor too.

The silly thing is that India copy Hollywood movies and some idiot Pakistani directors copy bollywood :sick:

Piracy is against the law in Pakistan, people in Pakistan are not claiming other's hardwork as their own.

Of course it goes to show the caliber of Indian music, without Pakistanis half of your famous music wouldn't even exist.

By pointing at 20 or some rip off in bollywood, generalizing half of Indian music are from Pakistan is a very immature comment..

Music chor, water chor, movie chor the list is endless

Yeah you forgot to add land chor..junagadh, hyderabad,goa, kashmir and the biggest of em all...E.Pakistan aka Bangladesh. Thankfully the overflow of the lake in *** is not being attributed to Indian conspiracy just yet. :rofl:

Damn, even MJ must be turning in his grave. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
By pointing at 20 or some rip off in bollywood, generalizing half of Indian music are from Pakistan is a very immature comment..

Hey don't get even... at-least some of them will watch them to identify what songs of that movie was ripped of.. Its good for the industry naa??/:cheers:

Piracy is against the law in Pakistan, people in Pakistan are not claiming other's hardwork as their own.

Of course it goes to show the caliber of Indian music, without Pakistanis half of your famous music wouldn't even exist.

Over-exaggerated comment, There are more than 12 regional film industries in India producing more than 10000 songs per year. And what you give is 10/15 odd examples (no proof of which song came earlier) over span of 5-7 years.

I am grateful that you limited your imagination to half of hit songs instead of taking ownership of whole bollywood.

can sm one post the song, tu mere zindagi hai.. and its cheap indian copy

can sm one post the song, tu mere zindagi hai.. and its cheap indian copy

ohh.... u people are so well respected...why dont u ask ur stupid singer like adnam sami,Abida Parveen, Farida Khanum, Ghulam Ali...to come back to pakistan.....and you people are quoting that we copy music but u ppl are not disscusing on topic piraicy your websites are selling our music like songs.pk and stop watching our movies...

This time my vote is for the second video..even though i cant follow it..

But who cares... music has no boundaries ,.. no languages.. just enjoy...... right????

The first one is also not the original. This is performance of Arif Lohar on a stage, not the actual recorded track.

Most important, the tune doesn't belong to Arif or his dad Alam Lohar. Its a folk Punjabi song and tune.

In my opinion both have screwed the song
:lol::lol:

search for any hindi song in google..u will reach a pakistani site

dableu dableu dableu.songs.pk/
isn't this enough of pakistani mindset..

read his post to understand what he said. He did not say that half of your music. He said if it was not copying Pakistani music half of your known musicians would even did not exist.

read his post to understand what he said. He did not say that half of your music. He said if it was not copying Pakistani music half of your known musicians would even did not exist.

just read that post again that fool say that without pakistany music half of ur music ..... not musician .... go and read again

Back
Top Bottom