What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Let the tide rise some more ... you will see JJ along with Nitesh fall in line. As far as DMK is concerned what ever will let us gain vote share ... we will go for it. Congress has no shame shaking hands with the devil if they can get in power why should we back out from maximizing our vote share?

You think so? If you haven't forgotten that the entire telecom scandal on which the congress govt was brought on it's knees and parliament was stalled by BJP for well over two years for USD 5 BILLION or 30,000 Crores commited by A Raja. the foundation of Congress' decline and BJP's rise was the Telecom Scandal....and you have no problems that after quoting this as a reason for Congress corruption, BJP is ready to shake hands with the same party? If you think JJ is some chump or a daisy flower, I can tell you nothing can be further from the truth.

You think so? If you haven't forgotten that the entire telecom scandal on which the congress govt was brought on it's knees and parliament was stalled by BJP for well over two years for USD 5 BILLION or 30,000 Crores commited by A Raja. the foundation of Congress' decline and BJP's rise was the Telecom Scandal....and you have no problems that after quoting this as a reason for Congress corruption, BJP is ready to shake hands with the same party? If you think JJ is some chump or a daisy flower, I can tell you nothing can be further from the truth.
Like I said ... the first priority is to get the mandate.

Like I said ... the first priority is to get the mandate.

So let's shake hands with a party that walked off with 30,000 crores? We said we wanted to come to power because they walked away with 30,000 crores but now we'll join them and then when we get mandate will give them a plum ministry to walk away with another 30,000 crores (yeah, that's the price of a regional alliance. Mamta gets railway and DMK gets telecom- that was UPA formula). I told you when he added yeddy that he was no good, you weren't ready to believe, I suspect you will rationalize it if the DMK deal fructifies too.

I'm very keen on knowing what @Marxist feels now.

So let's shake hands with a party that walked off with 30,000 crores? We said we wanted to come to power because they walked away with 30,000 crores but now we'll join them and then when we get mandate will give them a plum ministry to walk away with another 30,000 crores (yeah, that's the price of a regional alliance. Mamta gets railway and DMK gets telecom- that was UPA formula). I told you when he added yeddy that he was no good, you weren't ready to believe, I suspect you will rationalize it if the DMK deal fructifies too.

I'm very keen on knowing what @Marxist feels now.
first let the deal go through ... why would BJP go into an allaince with DMK when afterwards they can have a possibility of going along with JJ

You realize the one deal that seems to be warming up in the south? That's the DMK- Modi deal...I don't know if you have the imagination to grasp the deep consequences if that fructifies. if that happens, supporters of modi who think they're truly voting BJP to save the country should be better off drowning themselves in the Bay of Bengal.

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Marxist @jha

The excellence of glorious leader now shining around the world. As JJ throws her hat into third front, DMK lobbies hard for an alliance, you can expect history to turn a full circle and have A Raja (or maybe the Marans themselves) as Telecom Minister in Modi cabinet. Congrats guys.

Narendra Modi a hard worker, my good friend, says Karunanidhi | NDTV.com

Agreed. VOTE FOR INDIA clique will fall on it's face incase of pre poll alliance.

But post poll alliance is feasible if needed by NDA(If they fail to reach 272) as DMK won't want to be hounded by CBI.

And hypocrisy is everywhere in politics. Read this article by Barkha Dutt.

Political hypocrisy has weakened the idea of secularism - Hindustan Times

Last edited:
first let the deal go through ... why would BJP go into an allaince with DMK when afterwards they can have a possibility of going along with JJ

DUDE- JJ IS IN THE THIRD FRONT---PERIOD. When will you smell the coffee? the public statement issued by the third front is as follows:

“We need an alternative, an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and that is why we, the leaders of the 11 parties, have resolved today to get together, to work together,”
and then
“Narendra Modi represents, according to us, a dangerous mix: a promotion of aggressive capitalism…combined with a rabid form of communal ideology,”

There is no ambiguity that they consider the BJP as an opposition and they've spewed more venom on them afterwards. She willl not go for a pre-poll alliance because she is seriously positioning herself as PM candidate, she can't do that in BJP and she is no Modi Bhakt to treat him above herself. And BJP can't participate national without having presence in TN. You think they'll go to LS with a major state like TN left 'bald'?

Agreed.But post poll alliance is feasible if needed by NDA as DMK won't want to be hounded by CBI.

And hypocrisy is everywhere in politics. Read this article by Barkha Dutt.

Political hypocrisy has weakened the idea of secularism - Hindustan Times

Screw secularism, pseudo secularism and such $hit. BJP and Modi are proving themselves as corrupt as Congress and there is no savior there.

DUDE- JJ IS IN THE THIRD FRONT---PERIOD. When will you smell the coffee? the public statement issued by the third front is as follows:

“We need an alternative, an alternative to both the Congress and the BJP and that is why we, the leaders of the 11 parties, have resolved today to get together, to work together,”
and then
“Narendra Modi represents, according to us, a dangerous mix: a promotion of aggressive capitalism…combined with a rabid form of communal ideology,”

There is no ambiguity that they consider the BJP as an opposition and they've spewed more venom on them afterwards. She willl not go for a pre-poll alliance because she is seriously positioning herself as PM candidate, she can't do that in BJP and she is no Modi Bhakt to treat him above herself. And BJP can't participate national without having presence in TN. You think they'll go to LS with a major state like TN left 'bald'?

Screw secularism, pseudo secularism and such $hit. BJP and Modi are proving themselves as corrupt as Congress and there is no savior there.

No , it's not it's just politics of compulsion. What do you purpose BJP to do if they are not able to strike magic figure of 272 without support of tainted leaders ???

Should they go for re poll ??

and then

Bata bhai kisko vote dena ... mein daal dunga !!!

No , it's not it's just politics of compulsion. What do you purpose BJP to do if they are not able to strike magic figure of 272 without support of tainted leaders ???

What politics of 'compulsion'? True leaders would say screw 272, we want to save our country so we will work till we get our majority. CPM under Achuthananthan did that. Goons who are enraged by the prospect that only congress is allowed to loot will obviously think otherwise.

Bata bhai kisko vote dena ... mein daal dunga !!!

I can't tell you who to vote for, but you can't deny that the AAP would not allow this.

What politics of 'compulsion'? True leaders would say screw 272, we want to save our country so we will work till we get our majority. CPM under Achuthananthan did that. Goons who are enraged by the prospect that only congress is allowed to loot will obviously not think otherwise.

I can't tell you who to vote for, but you can't deny that the AAP would not allow this.
But there is infighting going on in my constituency regarding who should get a ticket and who shouldn't.
योगेन्द्र यादव के खिलाफ तेज हो रहे बगावत के सुर 11125829

What politics of 'compulsion'? True leaders would say screw 272, we want to save our country so we will work till we get our majority. CPM under Achuthananthan did that. Goons who are enraged by the prospect that only congress is allowed to loot will obviously think otherwise.

You have a solid point . :tup:

But will you like re polling on such a large scale ??I am afraid you are ideologically perfect but is it practical ??

You have a solid point . :tup:

But will you like re polling on such a large scale ??I am afraid you are ideologically perfect but is it practical ??

'Repolling' is irrelevant to getting the right people in. I can assure you bringing in Yeddy or a possible allaince with DMK by BJP is not out of the goodness to heart to 'avoid repolling', it's to win at whatever costs.

Bhai , first AAP needs to tested at state level then may be after seeing their performance we can trust them to lead the country.

Corruption is not only issue our country is facing today. AAP is filled with Kashmir separatists, naxals and Kamal farooqi type people.

I prefer security, integrity of country over corruption.It's all about priorities.

Bhai , first AAP needs to tested at state level then may be after seeing their performance we can trust them to lead the country.

Corruption is not only issue our country is facing today. AAP is filled with Kashmir separatists, naxals and Kamal farooqi type people.

I prefer security, integrity of country over corruption.It's all about priorities.

And so we will consider handing state over to people who will again walk away with 30,000 crores?

Back
Top Bottom