What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

'Repolling' is irrelevant to getting the right people in. I can assure you bringing in Yeddy or a possible allaince with DMK by BJP is not out of the goodness to heart to 'avoid repolling', it's to win at whatever costs.

No, repolling has been done at state levels many a times and it is normally seen that electorate generally votes the largest party to power in repolling.That way corrupt tainted are weeded out. It can be done at center level too, if one's leader is strong at heart.

You can interpret it the way you feel but I have firm belief in my opinion.It's not about power , it's about giving country a government without undue hassle.

And so we will consider handing state over to people who will again walk away with 30,000 crores?

As I said it's all about priorities. I prefer integrity and security over corruption.

I can counter question you . Will you part with Kashmir ?? Will you let IM like org run amock in country ?? Will you scummb to violent leftists demands ??

Last edited:
No, repolling has been done at state levels many a times and it is normally seen that electorate generally votes the largest party to power in repolling.That way corrupt tainted are weeded out. It can be done at center level too, if one's leader is strong at heart.

You can interpret it the way you feel but I have firm belief in my opinion.It's not about power , it's about giving country a government without undue hassle.

As I said it's all about priorities. I prefer integrity and security over corruption.

I'm not gonna tell you who I think you should vote. But I want you to look at how the reasons to vote BJP keep getting diluted.

People are talking in Bihar that Lalu may have to go alone this time. Congress ne bhav nahin diya.. :lol:

You are right.. even mainstream media is speculating the same!

बिहार में कांग्रेस-आरजेडी गठबंधन में फंसा पेच, लालू से कांग्रेस ने मांगी 15 सीटें
Lalu hints at rift with Congress, says time to gear up for Lok Sabha polls

btw.. how will this influence NDA's chances?

I'm not gonna tell you who I think you should vote. But I want you to look at how the reasons to vote BJP keep getting diluted.

But we don't have any better option and at least they are not appeasing particular community.

And about reasons getting diluted , alliance has not taken shape, so till then I am positive.

You are right.. even mainstream media is speculating the same!

बिहार में कांग्रेस-आरजेडी गठबंधन में फंसा पेच, लालू से कांग्रेस ने मांगी 15 सीटें
Lalu hints at rift with Congress, says time to gear up for Lok Sabha polls

btw.. how will this influence NDA's chances?

So, are we up for quadrilateral contest in Bihar or Nitish gona ditch third front for Congress ??

So, are we up for quadrilateral contest in Bihar or Nitish gona ditch third front for Congress ??

Quadrilateral contest will work wonders for BJP. BJP will have a clear advantage, while Congress, JDU & RJD will be fighting for the same turf.

Nitish will not be a part of sinking ship. Afterall he will have an opportunity to join NDA after the elections. Like I read somewhere 3rd front is nothing but a temporary parking lot for these opportunistic political parties.

Quadrilateral contest will work wonders for BJP. BJP will have a clear advantage, while Congress, JDU & RJD will be fighting for the same turf.

Nitish will not be a part of sinking ship. Afterall he will have an opportunity to join NDA after the elections. Like I read somewhere 3rd front is nothing but a temporary parking lot for these opportunistic political parties.
I am afraid in the scenario of 4 way split of votes, Nitish won't be left with much to attract NDA towards him as after poll ally. BJP+ will sweep Bihar with 32+ seats.

I am afraid in the scenario of 4 way split of votes, Nitish won't be left with much to attract NDA towards him as after poll ally. BJP+ will sweep Bihar with 32+ seats.
Either way it will be a win win for BJP. Nitish Kumar's current vote bank is anti-congress & anti-lalu. If JDU ties up with Congress, then Nitish's voters will have a clear choice. Don't forget recent polls show that 65% of JDU supporters wants to see Modi as PM. So it's a double edged sword for Nitish & JDU.

Either way it will be a win win for BJP. Nitish Kumar's current vote bank is anti-congress & anti-lalu. If JDU ties up with Congress, then Nitish's voters will have a clear choice. Don't forget recent polls show that 65% of JDU supporters wants to see Modi as PM. So it's a double edged sword for Nitish & JDU.

And guess what , NaMo is slated for 4-5 more rallies in Bihar only . :D

You realize the one deal that seems to be warming up in the south? That's the DMK- Modi deal...I don't know if you have the imagination to grasp the deep consequences if that fructifies. if that happens, supporters of modi who think they're truly voting BJP to save the country should be better off drowning themselves in the Bay of Bengal.

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Marxist @jha

The excellence of glorious leader now shining around the world. As JJ throws her hat into third front, DMK lobbies hard for an alliance, you can expect history to turn a full circle and have A Raja (or maybe the Marans themselves) as Telecom Minister in Modi cabinet. Congrats guys.

Narendra Modi a hard worker, my good friend, says Karunanidhi | NDTV.com

Bhai....if Karunanidhi is praising Modi than how is Modi responsible for this?? That doesn't mean that BJP is forming an alliance with DMK & why will it when DMK is projected to win less than 10 seats & JJ can join NDA post election with much greater nos.

Any person that is AGAINST the very STATE OF INDIA is welcome in AAP.

People should seriously start thinking about what AAP really stands for.

Last edited:
Fake+polls.jpg

Congress' own Internal Survey post 4 assembly elections loss.............

Congress will swept away in general election 2014, shows Congresss internal survey | हालात बेहद खराब: लोकसभा चुनावों में होगा कांग्रेस का डब्बा गोल - Oneindia Hindi

:rofl:

please read before voting.

All by deshrohi clan Khangress:

1.. – People will forget the coal scam like they forgot Bofors – Sushil Shinde

2. –People join the Police and Army to die – Bhim Singh

3. -Our soldiers were not killed by Pakistani army but by terrorists wearing the uniform of Pakistani army – AK Antony

4. - If there is no water to drink then should I pee in the dams to bring water? – Ajit Pawar

6. – Inflation is high because people purchase gold.- P. Chidambaram

7. – Money does not grow on trees – Manmohan Singh

8. – We do not have a magic wand that we can control inflation – Manmohan Singh

9. - By killing cows we do not harm the country. If we do not kill cows, India will face a huge problem - Sharad Pawar

10. : If Sonia ji says, I will even sweep the floor – Bhakta Charan Das

11. 400 200 ! !: -- (1996 )East India Company came to loot India 400 years back. I again invite you to come to India for the next 200 years. There will be a huge reward for you: -- P.C. Chidambaram, London 1999

12. : Mother India is a demoness: Azam Khan

13. 5 : --People can eat their fill in five rupees: -- Raj Babbar

14. 15. - 1952 If we start protecting cows, the world will say that we are taking India to the 15th century - Nehru, 1952

16. : -- ! The poor are responsible for inflation: -- Manmohan Singh

17. – This country is at risk not because of Islamic terrorists but because of Hindu terrorists: -- Rahul Gandhi

18. : I will not say Vande Mataram: -- Hamid Ansari

19. - -- Sonia ji cried a lot when the terrorists were killed at Batla House: -- Salman Khurshid

20. (4500 ) : -- ,When a big tree falls, the ground shakes : Rajiv Gandhi on the murder of 4,500 Sikhs - Rajiv Gandhi

21. - ,People are eating more that is why inflation is high: -- P.C. Chidambaram

22.. , - There is no such thing as poverty in India. It is a state of the mind – Rahul Gandhi

23. - Narendra Modi is a dealer in death: Sonia Gandhi

24. - -- I can become a parliamentarian any time I want. It is a small thing for me – Robert Vadra

25. - People from UP are beggars. They go to Punjab and Gujarat to beg: -- Rahul Gandhi

26. Muslims have first claim on countries resources -- Manmohan Singh

Must be the effect of hangover of last night or the white powder he snorted before the meeting ,that's making him speak that way :D

Now pappu has moved from Empowerment Mode to Fearless mode.

Earlier

Mr Gandhi what is your views on corruption?

We shall empower Women and RTI?

Now

Mr gandhi what is your views on energy crisis?

Fearless women.
Fir bhi congress wale kahete hsin ke pappu pass ho gaya. When congress will end up with 50 seats thewill say that actually congress was going to get 5 seats but we got 50 because of Rahul Baba.

Back
Top Bottom