What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Former Army Chief General VK Singh is all set to officially join BJP today

So let's shake hands with a party that walked off with 30,000 crores? We said we wanted to come to power because they walked away with 30,000 crores but now we'll join them and then when we get mandate will give them a plum ministry to walk away with another 30,000 crores (yeah, that's the price of a regional alliance. Mamta gets railway and DMK gets telecom- that was UPA formula). I told you when he added yeddy that he was no good, you weren't ready to believe, I suspect you will rationalize it if the DMK deal fructifies too.

I'm very keen on knowing what @Marxist feels now.

I dont think BJP will form alliance with DMK , it was some congress leaders went for begging @ Gopalapuram ( karuna's house ) ( Ghulam Nabi Azad meets Karunanidhi triggering speculation of revival of ties | NDTV.com ....without DMK's support your Harward Chetti will loose his deposit

What the hell! You're gonna label him a Jihadi just because he blindly supports Congress? I'm not even a Congress supporter but this is absurd guys! I really hope those 5 liked your post because they agreed with the previous point! Shameful!

I called him a Jihadi because he is doing jihad against Modi on pdf motivated by his religion. He is more Anti Modi than pro congress.

No more shameful than he posting lies and propaganda posters and trolling. You reap what you sow.

Congress-RJD alliance in trouble, Lalu says now 'lath-bandhan' not 'gath-bandhan'

Congress-RJD alliance in trouble, Lalu says now 'lath-bandhan' not 'gath-bandhan' -

Latest News India, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News<

New Delhi: Amidst reports that the Congress-RJD alliance has hit a rough patch, Lalu Prasad Yadav has said that the time has come to prepare for a lone battle in elections.

“Ab gath-bandhan nahi lath-bandhan hoga,” (Now there will be a fight, not an alliance) said the RJD chief.

He was speaking to reporters in Patna on his return from Delhi.

Earlier there had been reports that RJD and Congress are unable to reach a consensus on the seat sharing number, due to which the Congress wasn’t ready to commit to anything.

Lalu’s comment in trade mark style has made it almost clear that he is not ready to wait around for an alliance any more.

RJD is already in trouble after the Paswan debacle. An alliance with Congress could have spelled a strong counter to BJP in Bihar.

But as things stand, it looks like there are going to multiple players in the Bihar battle.

You realize the one deal that seems to be warming up in the south? That's the DMK- Modi deal...I don't know if you have the imagination to grasp the deep consequences if that fructifies. if that happens, supporters of modi who think they're truly voting BJP to save the country should be better off drowning themselves in the Bay of Bengal.

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Marxist @jha

The excellence of glorious leader now shining around the world. As JJ throws her hat into third front, DMK lobbies hard for an alliance, you can expect history to turn a full circle and have A Raja (or maybe the Marans themselves) as Telecom Minister in Modi cabinet. Congrats guys.

Narendra Modi a hard worker, my good friend, says Karunanidhi | NDTV.com

Definitely a very worrying sign. BJP must not fall for this. Parties like DMK must be made to pay for its sins.

Having said that, I would not mind BJP poaching Alagiri for Southern region. He is anyway jobless now a days.

You are right.. even mainstream media is speculating the same!

बिहार में कांग्रेस-आरजेडी गठबंधन में फंसा पेच, लालू से कांग्रेस ने मांगी 15 सीटें
Lalu hints at rift with Congress, says time to gear up for Lok Sabha polls

btw.. how will this influence NDA's chances?

Any delay by JD-U and RJD-Congress in announcing candidates will strengthen BJP+'s chances. Lalu has already hinted to start searching for strong candidates in 40 seats. RJD considers JD-U the reason behind the mistreatment Lalu received at the hands of Congress. There are also talks of JD-U and Congress alliance.

So, Lalu might decide to field candidates hwo are just able to ensure defeat of Nitish's candidates.

1798461_678221225575465_1425144596_n.jpg

1150923_411504102326870_684139564_n.jpg

Govt tries to reach out to electorate ahead of Lok Sabha polls 2014, okays 30 proposals

Read more at:
Govt tries to reach out to electorate ahead of Lok Sabha polls 2014, okays 30 proposals - The Economic Times

NEW DELHI: The Union Cabinet and the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) cleared nearly 30 proposals and policies on Friday in a marathon sitting just days before the Election Commission's model code of conduct is likely to kick in ahead of the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.

The clearances, many of which appear to mark the government's final attempt to reach out to critical sections of the electorate, signify, perhaps, the busiest single day for the Congress-led coalition governmen ..

Read more at:
Govt tries to reach out to electorate ahead of Lok Sabha polls 2014, okays 30 proposals - The Economic Times

Last edited:
Yesterday I watched a program on TV. they were taking the interview of Kumar Bishwas in Amethi. Situation in amethi is horrible. Congress goons are moving here and there. They threat kumar Bishwas not to chant certain slogans. 5500 tolet as claimed to be build in amethi by Jayaram ramesh is no where in Site. There is a very poor infrastructure and lack of electricity. Rahul some time takes a flying visit to this region in Helicopter. No one has seen him. There is a multi layer broker gang moving around saying people what to do and what not. Amethi such a big place looks like an under developed village. Bishwas said that the road connecting Amethi and Raibareli is so bad that it may take at least 6 hours to travel 60 KM.

This goon family still wants to dominate the country. First work I would like Modi to do is to sent this gang in Jail and get the looted money back.

Back
Top Bottom