What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Must be the effect of hangover of last night or the white powder he snorted before the meeting ,that's making him speak that way :D
or may be this! :enjoy:

rahul_gandhi1.jpg

People are talking in Bihar that Lalu may have to go alone this time. Congress ne bhav nahin diya.. :lol:

Is it communal mustard or secular mustard? If it's communal.. it doesn't count!
Shame on MODI for protecting these Blood sucking animals ... :o:

I highly suspect these Lions where used by MODI in godhra riots ... o_O

These Lions are trained by RSS if u notice all of these Lions always wear Kakhi color dress...:woot:

If Modi becomes PM he will give a free run to these Communal Lions across India killing the minority (Tigers) :cry:

To protect the Secularism of the animal Kingdom of India vote for Rahul ganddu... :-)

- fsayed :rofl:

People are talking in Bihar that Lalu may have to go alone this time. Congress ne bhav nahin diya.. :lol:

Toh kya Congress JDU ke saath jaegi ?? Because in case of quadrilateral contest BJP+ can get 35+ seats.

Shame on MODI for protecting these Blood sucking animals ... :o:

I highly suspect these Lions where used by MODI in godhra riots ... o_O

These Lions are trained by RSS if u notice all of these Lions always wear Kakhi color dress...:woot:

If Modi becomes PM he will give a free run to these Communal Lions across India killing the minority (Tigers) :cry:

To protect the Secularism of the animal Kingdom of India vote for Rahul ganddu... :-)

- fsayed :rofl:
@Nair saab you quoted wrong post RP. btw.. how come you less active off late in this thread? :o:

All hail to Congressman Mr. Clean Antony during whose regime Adarsh ,Tatra, VIP Chopper and some more scams surfaced.

You realize the one deal that seems to be warming up in the south? That's the DMK- Modi deal...I don't know if you have the imagination to grasp the deep consequences if that fructifies. if that happens, supporters of modi who think they're truly voting BJP to save the country should be better off drowning themselves in the Bay of Bengal.

@ranjeet @Star Wars @Marxist @jha

The excellence of glorious leader now shining around the world. As JJ throws her hat into third front, DMK lobbies hard for an alliance, you can expect history to turn a full circle and have A Raja (or maybe the Marans themselves) as Telecom Minister in Modi cabinet. Congrats guys.

Narendra Modi a hard worker, my good friend, says Karunanidhi | NDTV.com

You realize the one deal that seems to be warming up in the south? That's the DMK- Modi deal...I don't know you have the imagination to grasp the deep consequences if that fructifies. if that happens, supporters of modi who think they're truly voting BJP to save the country should be better off drowning themselves in the Bay of Bengal.
The excellence of glorious leader now shining around the world. As JJ throws her hat into third front, DMK lobbies hard for an alliance, you can expect history to turn a full circle and have A Raja (or maybe the Marans themselves) as Telecom Minister in Modi cabinet. Congrats guys.

Narendra Modi a hard worker, my good friend, says Karunanidhi | NDTV.com
Let the tide rise some more ... you will see JJ along with Nitesh fall in line. As far as DMK is concerned what ever will let us gain vote share ... we will go for it. Congress has no shame shaking hands with the devil if they can get in power why should we back out from maximizing our vote share?

Back
Top Bottom