What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL..... your own data show that the Modi govt. has pushed up the growth from 5.1 to 6.9 :lol:

That is an increase of 1.8 % which is remarkable considering they had inherited a empty treasury and an economy where investor confidence was very Low.

It is remarkable by ANY standard. Especially in an global economic environment of recession with even China showing a slowdown. India actually beat china after Modi come to power.

SO sorry.... your propaganda do not fly.

Dear Sir, you got your years mixed up, that was still UPA 2! Now read your post again and contemplate how much I am LOLing right now!!

6.9% growth in last year of UPA makes sense when you see the dreadful 5.1% growth that preceeded it...its the result of having a bad year to act as the base of the next one. Basically the growth averaged 6% in the last two years of UPA which is absolutely piss poor for the potential that India has. The reason it dropped to such a low on global cues is quite clear as well....because UPA blah blah blahed about social sector spending but basically did nothing to help India become a base level development country. They were intent on squandering through wasteful subsidies, reckless fiscal deficit and lack of any reforms....and hope people would buy that and somehow trickle down economics would help them.

LOL all you want............ still won't change fundamental facts.

How UPA turned NDA's economic growth into shambles - Firstpost

Or this explains it perfectly well - Difference between NDA and UPA: good work and bad luck Vs bad work and good luck - Firstpost

@Tridibans @Nilgiri

-------------------------------------------------------

Also folks @LaBong is Abir from Calcutta, suffers same Modi Derangement Syndrome like many others here thanks to his religious bias. I'll just leave it at that

Also folks @LaBong is Abir from Calcutta, suffers same Modi Derangement Syndrome like many others here thanks to his religious bias. I'll just leave it at that

Do we guys have a daily course of Ad Hominem attacks before logging in to Internet?

UPA rode the NDA wave and squandered massive opportunities, Indian economy is stunted by at least 2 trillion USD per year currently because of them....and we are on damage control/overall repair mode again.

And people have the audacity to compare the economic policies of the two. There is no sound economic policy from UPA, its basically business as usual and hope to god that nothing too bad will happen.

They have no Narasimha Rao type personality anymore. No appetite for real change or reforms.

Just try bring everyone else down to their level and hope somehow Pappu is left standing at the end of it so he can have his time to rape India too.

Apoorva Kumar phase 4 projection and my map update based on his total projections:

2gG3YIm.jpg

mL8avbD.png

Looks to be battle of West versus East.
Seems like my network did well - predicting 122 seats up to now. But I personally have doubts. :D

UPA rode the NDA wave and squandered massive opportunities, Indian economy is stunted by at least 2 trillion USD per year currently because of them....and we are on damage control/overall repair mode again.

And people have the audacity to compare the economic policies of the two. There is no sound economic policy from UPA, its basically business as usual and hope to god that nothing too bad will happen.

They have no Narasimha Rao type personality anymore. No appetite for real change or reforms.

Just try bring everyone else down to their level and hope somehow Pappu is left standing at the end of it so he can have his time to rape India too.

Their Audacity comes from the meekness of the BJP supporters and spokespersons.

Can't blame them. They see a shot and take it.

Just look at the NPA ridden banking sector they left us. I find it appalling that people these days have the gall to even defend the colossal failure that upa was just because it suits their agenda

Just look at the NPA ridden banking sector they left us. I find it appalling that people these days have the gall to even defend the colossal failure that upa was just because it suits their agenda

NDA agenda is INDIA FIRST.

So makes you wonder what their Agenda is :angel: ............ any guesses ? Maybe La Bong can elaborate ?

Lol, who don't you just go ahead declare me as anti-national! :lol:

Yes even luck has conspired against BJP!

Ah ........... so eager to play the Victim :lol: ..... some things never change.

Now why don't you tell us YOUR agenda ? :azn: ........ is it INDIA FIRST or something Else ?

Ah ........... so eager to play the Victim :lol: ..... some things never change.

Now why don't you tell us YOUR agenda ? :azn: ........ is it INDIA FIRST or something Else ?

If i divulge my agenda here, how am i going to run my anti national ngo using the money from ford foundation! Please dont send me to pakistan!!

If i divulge my agenda here, how am i going to run my anti national ngo using the money from ford foundation! Please dont send me to pakistan!!

Aww..... more Victim role play :lol:

Ford Foundatin and Pakistan ...... what next ? Rape, caste and Dalit card ?

Did you recently return any award ? :P Reminds me of "Adarsh Libral" .... practice playing the victim card.

But in all such poor attempts to divert attention ....... I ask again for the THIRD time ...what is your agenda ? :azn:

Aww..... more Victim role play :lol:

Ford Foundatin and Pakistan ...... what next ? Rape, caste and Dalit card ?

Did you recently return any award ? :P Reminds me of "Adarsh Libral" .... practice playing the victim card.

But in all such poor attempts to divert attention ....... I ask again for the THIRD time ...what is your agenda ? :azn:

Im a xtian masquerading as bengali hindu, my middle name is Simon and im on vatical payroll! Please dont expose me anymore!

Back
Top Bottom