What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

National highways to grow by 50,000km in 6 months - timesofindia-economictimes

Inflation at all-time low of -4.95%; pressure mounts on RBI to cut rate

Arun Jaitley is the best finance minister of Asia? He should return the award to protest against idiocy! :lol:

:rofl: If you presume yourself more worthy of the organisations, which awarded him then I can only say you deserve a chair in some metal asylum.

India Tops Foreign Investment Ranking Ahead of U.S and China

India’s economic growth to beat China in 2016: IMF : The Hindu - Mobile edition

National highways to grow by 50,000km in 6 months - timesofindia-economictimes

Inflation at all-time low of -4.95%; pressure mounts on RBI to cut rate

:rofl: If you presume yourself more worthy of the organisations, which awarded him then I can only say you deserve a chair in some metal asylum.

From the article -

Emerging Markets had chosen Pranab Mukherjee as 'Finance Minister of the Year, Asia' in 2010.

Did you actually read it or just doing 5 min google search research?

From the article -

Emerging Markets had chosen Pranab Mukherjee as 'Finance Minister of the Year, Asia' in 2010.

Did you actually read it or just doing 5 min google search research?

Had ?? In 2010. :rofl:

But did we voted out Congress in 2010 or 2014 ?? :rofl:

Isn't that the whole point?

Are you trying to deny the positive economic outlook and upward ratings being awarded to the Indian economy ever since BJP took office and Congress was voted out?

I am not sure what you are trying to get at, you should be more clear. I am curious about what you have to say.

Are you trying to deny the positive economic outlook and upward ratings being awarded to the Indian economy ever since BJP took office and Congress was voted out?

I am not sure what you are trying to get at, you should be more clear. I am curious about what you have to say.

I have already asked him that FIVE Times......... maybe he will answer you :D

He is just a rabid BJP basher. Long known for his blind hate towards BJP. Rationality is not his forte , though he tries to act cool most of the times.

I have said couple pages back in a reply to banglore, but since then have been swarmed by all kind of idiots who started pelting me all sort of links google search can bring up, called me muslim or christian, called me bengali as if thats an insult.

Guess i should just have avoided this thread. People here take any criticisn to dear godji to their heart!

He is just a rabid BJP basher. Long known for his blind hate towards BJP. Rationality is not his forte , though he tries to act cool most of the times.

Hating BJP is not a crime.......... we only wish he would be more honest about it. :lol:

But No luck, he wants to do a Hit and Run like Keju Uncle.

I have said couple pages back in a reply to banglore, but since then have been swarmed by all kind of idiots who started pelting me all sort of links google search can bring up, called me muslim or christian, called me bengali as if thats an insult.

Guess i should just have avoided this thread. People here take any criticisn to dear godji to their heart!

Is calling you a muslim an insult ? :woot: ....... being a Bengali or Bihari can be embarrassing to those with some shame.

You clearly thought calling someone a "Shiv sena" supporter was an Insult ....... why such double standards ? :azn:

It would be a shame if you choose to RUN away. Problem with hit and Run is that sometimes you get chased :D

Here comes the victim card. :rofl: Now you have problem with Google searches as well as if you can't use Google.

Hating BJP is not a crime.......... we only wish he would be more honest about it. :lol:

But No luck, he wants to do a Hit and Run like Keju Uncle.

Is calling you a muslim an insult ? :woot: ....... being a Bengali or Bihari can be embarrassing to those with some shame.

You clearly thought calling someone a "Shiv sena" supporter was an Insult ....... why such double standards ? :azn:

It would be a shame if you choose to RUN away. Problem with hit and Run is that sometimes you get chased :D

I can say he just picked the wrong thread.

Back
Top Bottom